If we win tonight, is there any doubt?

Greg Hibbard

Yes, there is doubt. AJ, Paulie, Pods, and Buehrle could all figure out ways to get past him.

Right now he's at the head of the pack. But you add in an HR from AJ or Paulie, or a couple of big hits from Pods, or another save for Catfish, and we'd have to change that.

I think the Sox should go the team route. This entire post season was a TEAM effort. Every day it was a different hero.

I think the entire TEAM should be World Series MVP...break the mold of electing one player...and have everyone accept it.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 10:02 AM)
Yes, there is doubt.  AJ, Paulie, Pods, and Buehrle could all figure out ways to get past him.

Right now he's at the head of the pack.  But you add in an HR from AJ or Paulie, or a couple of big hits from Pods, or another save for Catfish, and we'd have to change that.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 11:33 AM)
Timo, no doubt about it. Just wait, he will be the BIG player to step it up tonight.

i said he was going to win it for us when he came and pinch hit last night, fortunately, the energy converted to geoff blum as well, woo