so, does anybody have that intro video now

BabyJesus69

Every single person who has started a thread asking if they can get a copy of the opening montage better of had their VCRs/DVD recorders/Tivos running today. Brooks did you a damn favor.

I Tivoed that b**** and plan on watching it over and over.

I didn't know they would be playing it so I wasn't recording. :chair

There's a complete video of Comcast's coverage at MLB.com. It's labeled "White Sox victory parade" in the Videos section. Fast forward the video to right around 2:27:00 and that's when they start the past and present Sox montage video. Is there anyway to rip just that part of the video clip?

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 01:11 AM)
Thanks for the help guys.

Im currently ripping video off my DVR, Ill try and do it this weekend. Itll have the channel 5 logo in the bottom right corner, but its still awesome.

Im trying to make my own postseason dvd collection. Highlights my ass, I want the whole thing!

QUOTE(BabyJesus69 @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
i know this has been rehashed over and over on here, but it was on before the rally at the end of the parade.  it was just replayed on comcast; did anybody get a chance to record it?

f*** yes. i recorded the entire parade/rally with my computer, and just burned it to DVD sans commercial.

so in other words, i got that b**** on DVD.