I have a link to an upload of the SNL skit

Greg Hibbard

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get audio, but no video on this...I can probably get this to work at home, but here at work I obviously do not have the necessary codec.

Is there supposed to be Video with this? If so, what codec was used?

-y2

For the record, I got this working, audio and video...

There is a great codec collection out there called the K-Lite Codec Pack, which includes a "lite" version of the cumbersome Windows Media Player. This is not spyware, but a good collection of the most common and uncommonly used audio/video codecs.

K-Lite Codec Pack Download the STANDARD version, 2.54. Full version is only for those who wish to use codecs to create rather than just view.

Easy install, no rebooting required. Works like a charm. :D

And for the record, this is safe to install. I'm not only a 10 year network security engineer specializing in firewalls/intrusion prevention, but a registered CISSP. In computer-geek talk, that means you can trust me when it comes to this. :D

Also...as another added bonus, for those of you who did not get this video and want it, you can PM me, and I can get it to you later this evening when I get home.

Edited by Y2HH