epstein is gone

bighurt2719

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:12 PM)
this could lead to KW getting more press, which I believe he deserves. then again, espn will find some other reason, i'm sure, to blow someone in the red sox organization before (say, the clubhouse manager).

:huh:

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:36 PM)
yet you continue to read them

Thats called hope. Hope that one time I will read a post that you write and I will be impressed by what I read, and not find a moronic thread about who ESPN is going to blow next.

As of now, I only get dissapointment.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)
Thats called hope.  Hope that one time I will read a post that you write and I will be impressed by what I read, and not find a moronic thread about who ESPN is going to blow next.

As of now, I only get dissapointment.

ha, i hope that felt good.

i hate espn. so i'll slam on them all i want. if you hate this topic, start your own or dont come to this topic.

say hi to your best friends tim kurkjan, peter gammons, and jeff brantley for me. those guys are awesome!

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:51 PM)

i hate espn. so i'll slam on them all i want. if you hate this topic, start your own or dont come to this topic.

say hi to your best friends tim kurkjan, peter gammons, and jeff brantley for me. those guys are awesome!

Shut up.

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)

Ummm yeah, I was totally defending ESPN here. :headshake

Over/under on how many days it takes you to start a topic worth noting....there is no number that high

Poor threads get closed. This is one of them. This has nothing to do with baseball, and nothing to do with the Sox.

This is irrelevant. Soxtalk does not care about whether Epstein stepping down is going to create more ESPN love. Maybe some people like discussing the media hatred and all that stuff, but last I looked the Sox are the best team in baseball...they are the 2005 World Series Champs and the last thing I want to see is people whining about the love the Sox are getting in the media.

If your dependent on media love, go somewhere else, all I need to know is that the Sox are 2005 World Champs...thats all I need to hear, there is no other way to spin it than the Sox are world champs!!!!

Take note, threads like this will continue to be closed and in most cases deleted. This will only be closed simply so people can read this and get the memo.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
Poor threads get closed.  This is one of them.  This has nothing to do with baseball, and nothing to do with the Sox. 

This is irrelevant.  Soxtalk does not care about whether Epstein stepping down is going to create more ESPN love.  Maybe some people like discussing the media hatred and all that stuff, but last I looked the Sox are the best team in baseball...they are the 2005 World Series Champs and the last thing I want to see is people whining about the love the Sox are getting in the media.

If your dependent on media love, go somewhere else, all I need to know is that the Sox are 2005 World Champs...thats all I need to hear, there is no other way to spin it than the Sox are world champs!!!!

Take note, threads like this will continue to be closed and in most cases deleted.  This will only be closed simply so people can read this and get the memo.

Loser