Question about club level

Paco

Hey,

Just exactly what is so special about the club level? I'm sure you get an excellent view of the action, but what else is included to make it the most expensive ticket in the ballpark?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Just exactly what is so special about the club level?  I'm sure you get an excellent view of the action, but what else is included to make it the most expensive ticket in the ballpark? 

Thanks in advance.

They have people up there who will take your food orders so you don't have to move, they are pretty good seats; whenever my aunt's dad can't take his company tickets I try and swipe 'em, and now the inside hallway is fully air conditioned and heated for those warm/chilly Chicago nights.

Left field bleachers are still the best seats in the house, mind you.

Hey,

Just exactly what is so special about the club level?  I'm sure you get an excellent view of the action, but what else is included to make it the most expensive ticket in the ballpark? 

Thanks in advance.

They have people up there who will take your food orders so you don't have to move, they are pretty good seats; whenever my aunt's dad can't take his company tickets I try and swipe 'em, and now the inside hallway is fully air conditioned and heated for those warm/chilly Chicago nights.

Left field bleachers are still the best seats in the house, mind you.

air conditioned/ heated hallways.

Never been to the club level in Comiskey, but at Anaheims I've been there about twice when given free tickets and the thing I think is nicest is you have access to the restaurant up there (I'm assuming its the same at Comiskey) and then personally I like sitting up from a bit cause you tend to get a better perspective.

Guest wsc425
A ticket on the club level does not get you free food.

Then how did I get my food for free?

I got the tix, and I got to go up and serve myself?

Are you talking about the stadium club?

That would be that. The Stadium Club is where (once you have your ticket that someone paid for) you have access to the buffet and can eat yourself sick.

The Club level does not have free food although they keep wheeling that damned dessert around to make you givce in and buy something! The Club level is great - no lines for anything, great view, very classy and I'd sit there anytime. You pay extra for the great view, no lines, and all the class. That is what they are selling with those expensive tickets. If I could afford it, I'd live at Club level.

Are you talking about the stadium club?

That would be that. The Stadium Club is where (once you have your ticket that someone paid for) you have access to the buffet and can eat yourself sick.

The Club level does not have free food although they keep wheeling that damned dessert around to make you givce in and buy something! The Club level is great - no lines for anything, great view, very classy and I'd sit there anytime. You pay extra for the great view, no lines, and all the class. That is what they are selling with those expensive tickets. If I could afford it, I'd live at Club level.

LOL.. that damn dessert tray!

I suppose he could also be talking about sitting in a suite. I know they do offer food (but add it into the price of your ticket). Those tickets I think are $100 a person. I've only sat there with Crystal for free and they did have hot dogs, beef sandwiches, pasta salad, etc..

Guest hotsoxchick1
or you could have been in the sky box??? they get free food and drinks too.....