Konerko to be on the Score any minute now

JDsDirtySox

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)
Sounded to me like he wants to get it out of the way so he doens't have to go through it everyday that he has a bad day or if he's in a slump.

I'm sure he doesn't want to talk about it every day.. but the facts are the facts. We'll be damn lucky if he holds out to 32.. :pray

I love how on the other boards the teams who were going after PK...are now saying they didnt want him that bad or are glad we didn't get him or over paying for him...WELL SCREW YOU GUYS! He had too much class and skills for your pissy teams anyways! I love haters..they show their true colors when they are wrong. Go Sox!

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
Where are we getting this idea that BA is suddenly a proven Major-League player? From the .176 that he hit in last September?

He hit 2 HRs in one game. Many players have done that and promptly gone on to career AAAA players.

Stop judging him on a sample size of 34 AB's, or whatever. There's only one way to find if he's a ML player. No one has claimed he's a 'proven' one yet.

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 11:33 AM)
Where are we getting this idea that BA is suddenly a proven Major-League player? From the .176 that he hit in last September?

He hit 2 HRs in one game. Many players have done that and promptly gone on to career AAAA players.

Who said that? But then again, basing a judgement from 34 AB's as YAS said, is well insane.

Anderson hit .290/.360/.469 at Triple-A. He plays good defense, so I think most people are comfortable with him going into 2006 as the CF, unless a better solution in the trade market without giving up too much can be found.