Ozzie plan

rventura23

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 02:39 PM)
"They will be sold online, no ticket rep association with this plan.....Continue to check Whitesox.com for details."

There appears to be a disassociation with this plan and White Sox ticketing.

Yep, seems like they'd rather this plan just go away now that they're selling a lot more "real" season ticket plans.

"Don't call us, don't come over, our reps are seeing someone new, you're a wonderful person, it just didn't work out, it's not you, it's us...."

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 07:59 AM)
Yep, seems like they'd rather this plan just go away now that they're selling a lot more "real" season ticket plans.

"Don't call us, don't come over, our reps are seeing someone new, you're a wonderful person, it just didn't work out, it's not you, it's us...."

Thats some funny s***...but seriously they should spend more time worrying about the big ticket packages...thats what brings the big dollars. Has anyone seen an updated count of how many STH there will be for 2006? I know club and scouts are sold out.

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 10:30 AM)
Thats some funny s***...but seriously they should spend more time worrying about the big ticket packages...thats what brings the big dollars.  Has anyone seen an updated count of how many STH there will be for 2006?  I know club and scouts are sold out.

I agree that their focus should be on bigger ticket packages, but to me it just looks bad to advertise the Ozzie Plan, then push the on-sale date back, then take the ticket reps off the Ozzie sales. It's like "you Ozzie Plan people were good enough when no one cared, but now that REAL season ticket holders have popped up, go play with your computer".

I understand 100% that it's business, and good business at that, but it still seems like a slap at Ozzie plan people.

I saw an estimate somewhere of between 18 and 20K season tickets sold. Not sure if it's accurate, but that's what I saw.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 10:46 AM)
I agree that their focus should be on bigger ticket packages, but to me it just looks bad to advertise the Ozzie Plan, then push the on-sale date back, then take the ticket reps off the Ozzie sales. It's like "you Ozzie Plan people were good enough when no one cared, but now that REAL season ticket holders have popped up, go play with your computer".

I understand 100% that it's business, and good business at that, but it still seems like a slap at Ozzie plan people.

I saw an estimate somewhere of between 18 and 20K season tickets sold. Not sure if it's accurate, but that's what I saw.

They are a tad over 17K of full plans. I am trying to get this on top of a full season plan. The Sox are trying to automate things more through Ticketmaster and this is one step. The thing I have with this is you get hit hard with service charges ($3/ticket) if it goes through Ticketmaster. "They are working on this." I think they just want people to get this and then not have to service it at all.

QUOTE(Wealz @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 12:15 PM)
The Ozzie Plan offers so many different possible combination of games that it would be near impossible to process orders over the phone in a timely fashion UNLESS the customer has his act together.  Internet only is definitely the way to go.

I ordered my ozzie plan over the phone last year, worked fine.