PET OWNERS! HELP!

kapkomet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 02:26 PM)
Dogs also have been raised with collars around their necks and MOST importantly, can't chew anything wrapped around their necks. An anklet on the other hand, well it better be bite/chew proof if you're going to make one.

Cool story today about a new pet cell phone.

Did you read the thread at all. We have all been through this already.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 10:33 PM)
I'm just voicing my agreement. Please just show me where the dog cell phones were mentioned and I'll delete the post.

Please excuse me for not acknowledging that part of your post.

The rest of what you posted was already discussed. Such as when you first get a dog they are not usually already used to a collar. They usually don't like the collar when you first put it on them either. They do a variety of things, such as scratching it and jumping wildly until they get used to it. For instance I had a dog that was 4 months old (we got her when she was 2 months old) until she stopped scratching her neck because of the collar. We tried many different fabrics and collars and she just didn't like it on her. That point you were trying to make was not a good point at all. It was also discussed that the material an ankle brace would be made out of would definitely be chew proof. Both points of your post didn't seem to be necessary and it didin't seem to contribute to the thread at all. They were already discussed and put to rest.

That said, thank you for the cell phone information, another ridiculous product.

Edited by southsideirish

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Dec 8, 2005 -> 04:26 AM)

The rest of what you posted was already discussed. Such as when you first get a dog they are not usually already used to a collar. They usually don't like the collar when you first put it on them either. They do a variety of things, such as scratching it and jumping wildly until they get used to it. For instance I had a dog that was 4 months old (we got her when she was 2 months old) until she stopped scratching her neck because of the collar. We tried many different fabrics and collars and she just didn't like it on her. That point you were trying to make was not a good point at all. It was also discussed that the material an ankle brace would be made out of would definitely be chew proof. Both points of your post didn't seem to be necessary and it didin't seem to contribute to the thread at all. They were already discussed and put to rest.

That said, thank you for the cell phone information, another ridiculous product.

Wow - this topic got the s*** kicked out of it.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 10:26 PM)

You really need to relax when reading other people's post. Its ok for him to voice his opinion even though YOU put the argument to rest, he still has the right to put his two cents in. If you felt like there was nothing more to contribute to the thread, just let it be instead of telling someone that they cant post.