Sox Top Minors

LDF

QUOTE(LDF @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 11:34 PM)
now with some of the major trades done and who knows of any future trade.

how does it look now on the farm.

re: of'ers, position players, cat's and pitchers.

i guess i will come back to this as the season approaches.

I was about to ask the same thing.

I'm not the minor league guru that some of the other Soxtalk studs are. But here's what I would assume our top guy's are right now.

In no real order:

Ryan Sweeney, Jerry Owens, Robert Valido, Casey Rogowski, Josh Fields, Sean Tracey, Lance Broadway, Charles Haeger, Ray Liotta and Jeff Bajenaru.

Guy's I would look out for are Tyler Lumsden, Kris Honel "I can't give up on him for some reason", Francisco Hernandez and Aaron Cunningham.

That's about the best I can offer. Our farm is considerably weaker now than it was 6 weeks ago. I'd be surprised if we were ranked in the top 20 by the time the minor league season starts next year. Let's hope Jim Thome and Javier Vasquez are well worth it.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Dec 17, 2005 -> 02:45 AM)
I'm not the minor league guru that some of the other Soxtalk studs are.  But here's what I would assume our top guy's are right now.

In no real order:

Ryan Sweeney,  Jerry Owens,  Robert Valido,  Casey Rogowski,  Josh Fields,  Sean Tracey,  Lance Broadway,  Charles Haeger,  Ray Liotta and Jeff Bajenaru.

Guy's I would look out for are Tyler Lumsden,  Kris Honel "I can't give up on him for some reason",  Francisco Hernandez and Aaron Cunningham.

That's about the best I can offer.  Our farm is considerably weaker now than it was 6 weeks ago.  I'd be surprised if we were ranked in the top 20 by the time the minor league season starts next year.  Let's hope Jim Thome and Javier Vasquez are well worth it.

I have started on my Top 20 I should have it later on, But yes you nailed them correctly

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Dec 18, 2005 -> 01:16 AM)
Here's my Top 10:

1) Anderson

2) Sweeney

3) Broadway

4) Fields

5) Owens

6) Liotta

7) Rodriguez

8) Tracey

9) Rogowski

10) Getz

Mine looks almost exactly the same only I have Liotta and Fields swapped.

1. Anderson

2. Sweeney

3. Broadway

4. Liotta

5. Owens

6. Fields

7. Rodriguez

8. Tracey

9. Rogo

10. Getz

11. Stewart, Chris (added him because of the season he had a Bham last year)

QUOTE(danman31 @ Dec 18, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
Ryan Rodriguez top 10? Am I missing something?

I am going with what I heard on him I have never seen him pitch a inning so I really am shooting in the dark with him. I would like to put Lopez in the top 10 but he struggled with the bat last season.