AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

southsider2k5

About damn time.  What a great feeling being able to go to sleep after a come from behind White Sox winner.... :headbang

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its exactly what i needed at the end of a crappy day...... :headbang

Donkey: please explain.  Did not see anything.

I think he was trying to imply that it was a very, very s***ty throw.

Had Paully K not made that play....I would have blamed Jose for atleast the tie, in this instance....unlike in the Minnesota series.

Lets not forget the play Jose made earlier in the game on a relay. That was one of the worse throws I've seen in a long time (And knowing we have Jose that says something). He had to 15 hop that throw home from shortstop. With the "Gun" he has, there is no reason Stewart shouldn't of been thrown out.

Thank goodness the Sox won. Its also great to see PK get it going. I want to keep seeing consistency and improvement from the entire team.

NICE JOB SOX :headbang

I have to bring this up, and I know Heather will appreciate it. Carlos Lee has been very clutch the last two games. Last night with that awesome 2-run saving catch, and tonight with the late inning 2-run bomb. He's hustling his ass off and his bat is really picking up some steam. We may be beginning to see the Carlos Lee we thought we would after the 2000 season.

I have to bring this up, and I know Heather will appreciate it.  Carlos Lee has been very clutch the last two games.  Last night with that awesome 2-run saving catch, and tonight with the late inning 2-run bomb.  He's hustling his ass off and his bat is really picking up some steam.  We may be beginning to see the Carlos Lee we thought we would after the 2000 season.

:)

Ahemmmmm!!!

May I bring up the fact that if it hadn't been for CARLOS, they'd have been playing in the bottom of the 9th!!!

Yeah..... and if it wasn't for PK's HR and RBI single, Carlos' HR wouldn't have done anything but bring the White Sox to within one. Don't single out one player when last nights win was a complete TEAM effort :rolleyes:

Ahemmmmm!!!

May I bring up the fact that if it hadn't been for CARLOS, they'd have been playing in the bottom of the 9th!!!

Yes, Heather Lee, you may. I love Carlos too.... but not in a sexual way...

He has really turned up his game, and we that didn't want to see him traded because we knew his talent, can all smile knowingly.

Ahemmmmm!!!

Yeah..... and if it wasn't for PK's HR and RBI single, Carlos' HR wouldn't have done anything but bring the White Sox to within one. Don't single out one player when last nights win was a complete TEAM effort :rolleyes:

Thank you.

Some of us forget to mention stuff like this.

Didn't Graffy also homer? Without his homer.....Carlos's homer only ties the game up, and we continue playing.

In a game like we had this past Sunday against Minny when Jose Valentin hits a 2-run homer and we score 2 runs the entire game....then you can talk about one guy keeping us in the game.

Ahemmmmm!!!

I GIVE UP, CUBKILLA!!! :lol:

Carlos has been ripped to shreds for months in here. I just stated that he has picked up game considerably lately, since no one seemed to have notice that the guy has been playing really good baseball. Let him f*** up once, and stand back, because he'll be hammered like he was Jamie Navarro or Todd Ritchie.

I was in no way saying that it was a one player win. but, if I want to single out someone for whatever reason, then I'm going to do it. Period.