Season Ticket Holders

Konerko4mvp

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 11:59 AM)
hell no i am not an upper guy,,......i want single game tickets...i am not looking to buy 13 games because i dont havetoo much free time...so i am looking to buy tickets as i have free time....

Well, this will be a good place to keep an eye on. No doubt. Plenty of season ticket holders on this board, who post tix occasionally.

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 10:59 AM)
hell no i am not an upper guy,,......i want single game tickets...i am not looking to buy 13 games because i dont havetoo much free time...so i am looking to buy tickets as i have free time....

Keep your eye on the Swapmeet. It'll be your best bet to find tickets from Soxtalk season-ticket holders.

There's already at least one thread devoted to selling Club Level seats. Take a look and see if any of those games interest you.

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 11:14 AM)
i need tickets for one of the follwoing games: opening day, cubs games, yankees games, or red sox games.....

and if anyone has a million dollars, i'll take that too

Edited by dmbjeff

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 12:14 PM)
i need tickets for one of the follwoing games: opening day, cubs games, yankees games, or red sox games.....

Odds are, you ain't going to Cubs or openingday...I have tix for 2 yankees games..so you may see those out here...we'll talk once I have my tix in hand...

You know whats crazy, but if the Sox follow the Angels model and I tend to think they will (ie how the Angels have totally turned into a major market team playing 40 miles outside the 2nd largest market).

Well I just talked to my Angels tix rep and according to them the team is expected to be entirely sold out before single game seats go on sale. They will be wait listing season ticket holders for the 1st time in franchise history (ones that want to become season tix holders).

I think if the Sox do things right and win for the next few years (I mean get into the playoffs and compete) than I think thats what the future beholds.

Although I assume, even when wait listed, there must be some sort of individual tickets or am I wrong?

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 12:03 PM)
it sucks man..i wont be able to get any good game tix and i want to go so badly to one of those games...i dont want to watch kansas city play

Then you might be in front of a TV, because every series you named will sell out in a heartbeat.

Hell, I split season seats and I'm probably going to end up with tickets to see Texas, KC, Baltimore, Seattle or teams like that. s*** works out that way sometimes. The price of winning and all that. Personally, I don't really care who the Sox are playing, I go there to watch the White Sox.

And I'll recommend the Swapmeet once again - you never know, sometimes people's plans get washed out by work, family circumstances or some other reason and they may need to sell tickets to a high-demand series.

QUOTE(Quality Revenge At Last @ Dec 24, 2005 -> 01:59 AM)
although its a long ways away...i would be interested in two or three opening day tix...i know i know hard to come by etc...but im hopoing maybe someone can't go...

sssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSWAPMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! :P :lol: