Loaiza rated #2 Pitcher in MLB

elrockinMT

CBS Sportsline has Esteban rated just below Mike Mussina as the best pitcher in MLB this season. However, looking at Mike Mussina's record one might argue that Esteban in better. MM is 7-2 and EL in 7-1 and has a better ERA.

Esteban Loaiza rules!!!

Could be our only player at the All-Star game this season. :angry:

Highly doubtful.

If Maggs has numbers anywhere close to what he did last year and the break...and Scoscia doesn't bring him in....I'm going to be one pissed motherf***er. That was complete and utter bulls*** that he was not in it last year...that 30th man voting thing was stupid as f***ing hell....kept guys like Giles, Ordonez, Chavez, and Thome out....and Johnny f***ing Damon got voted in.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Highly doubtful.

If Maggs has numbers anywhere close to what he did last year and the break...and Scoscia doesn't bring him in....I'm going to be one pissed motherf***er.  That was complete and utter bulls*** that he was not in it last year...that 30th man voting thing was stupid as f***ing hell....kept guys like Giles, Ordonez, Chavez, and Thome out....and Johnny f***ing Damon got voted in.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

That and the fact that the All Star game IS being played here, so Scocia will wanna try to appease the hometown fans by having more than one representative from the hometown team.

Guest hotsoxchick1

loz excluded.. none of these dumbasses deserves to be in the all star game... not when they cant get over .300........face it.. they are simply playing pathetic baseball..... :angry:

loz excluded.. none of these dumbasses deserves to be in the all star game... not when they cant get over .300........face it.. they are simply playing pathetic baseball..... :angry:

They all should have the * next to their name signifying games played under the direction of Gary Ward.

Guest hotsoxchick1

no just singifying the poor display of ball playing they are doing... ward or no ward.. they cant put everything on the coaching staff .. they are after all paid professionals....and they are playing like amatures......

Guest hotsoxchick1
So, what you're saying is that it isn't all KW's fault???

of course its all kw's fault .. but we are rid of him.. so i have to move onto the next blame.. that would lay with the players themselves.....they suck........plain and simple.......

loz excluded.. none of these dumbasses deserves to be in the all star game...

so far this year, that's right - sad to say and I am not happy about it - Mags might get a nod as a hometown biy since we host, but the only other nonEL potential we have, right now, is Olivo on defense and not horrible offense and he is only part time so I doubt it.

no just singifying the poor display of ball playing they are doing... ward or no ward.. they cant put everything on the coaching staff .. they are after all paid professionals....and they are playing like amatures......

You got that right! I think JM was right on track when he suggested some guys need to look in the mirror.

CBS Sportsline has Esteban rated just below Mike Mussina as the best pitcher in MLB this season. However, looking at Mike Mussina's record one might argue that Esteban in better. MM is 7-2 and EL in 7-1 and has a better ERA.

Esteban Loaiza rules!!!

I would have never thought it. He totally underwhelmed when he was in Pittsburgh.