Does your Church make you feel like this?

Texsox

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 03:09 PM)
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

-Joseph Goebels, (1897-1945) Hitler's Minister of Propaganda

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you keep quoting a Nazi, should it?

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 03:06 PM)
I was waiting for you to come up with the statement of " you can not define a day"  I laugh at that statement, for the simple reason it is an easy cop out. Now you can make-up any claim you want and of course you are right. Which then makes your arguement to you correct. When in fact it is nothing further from the truth. Thank you for showing your true colors.

So asking a priest why Dinosaurs are nowhere to be mentioned in the bible is a question they can't answer.. Other than the obvious answer (which it is not to ou) Why can't they answer this?

I have lived on the otherside.. What makes me need to look at the lies and decent that are religion? I know them, I was like you in my youth.

Man created God..I have given you evidence on the turnside, on how God- created man is untrue, that we have evolved. If that is true.. Then one can use that muscle in between your ears and state, if god never created man.. Then one had to create the other.

Why would dinosaurs be in the bible? Baseball isn't in the bible, yet here we are all talking about it. And you want to use that to prove something? Thank you Carl Everett for that great piece of logic.

Call it an easy cop out if you like, but it is the truth. A day is never defined as 24 hours. Do you really think that God who created the heaven and the universe would be subject to a man made calendar millenia after the fact? Now that is laughable all by itself. It also AGAIN goes back to the imperfections of man trying to understand the universe he lives in with their relative level of understanding. That STILL DOES NOT PROVE GOD DOES NOT EXSIST. All that proves is what we are told repeatedly in the bible that man cannot possibly understand.

And again, you still have not proven that man created God. All you have proven is that you built your house on a sand foundation as usual, and like every single other arguement you have been in, that house has been washed away.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:06 PM)
So asking a priest why Dinosaurs are nowhere to be mentioned in the bible is a question they can't answer.. Other than the obvious answer (which it is not to ou) Why can't they answer this?

I doubt that going through different points that you make and discussing them would make much difference, but the bible does mention dinosaurs. It obviously does not call them that since that term was invented in the 1800s. Take a look at Job chapter 41, Psalm 104:25,26 and Isaiah 27:1 to start out with. At least look to see if there are responses to your questions before statin what is "obvious."

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:37 PM)
Just cause Hitler was bad doesn't make the group bad.. Isn't that your logic of priests?

I think in your example, the Pope would need to be the child molestor to make that a true statement.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 03:37 PM)
Just cause Hitler was bad doesn't make the group bad.. Isn't that your logic of priests?

So you are telling me that Goebles was a good guy?

Besides I thought it was your logic that one bad apple makes the whole bunch bad? Hmmm, maybe you are waking up? Nah, after seeing your views on minorities, it makes much more sense that you would be able to quote Nazi leadership so easily.

This thread = entertainment at work, and playing with immature minds (aka Anthramoron). Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: oh, except Wong... I do still want to sit down and read closer to where you're coming from. Haven't been able to do that yet. :cheers

Edited by kapkomet

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
This thread = entertainment at work, and playing with immature minds (aka Anthramoron).  Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: oh, except Wong... I do still want to sit down and read closer to where you're coming from.  Haven't been able to do that yet.  :cheers

s***. You are giving him too much credit.

So you are telling me that Goebles was a good guy?

Besides I thought it was your logic that one bad apple makes the whole bunch bad?  Hmmm, maybe you are waking up?  Nah, after seeing your views on minorities, it makes much more sense that you would be able to quote Nazi leadership so easily.

PLease explain what you think my views

Cause persona I feel that everyone should be equally treated..

NOOOOOO the humaity.. Why would we want that?

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
s***.  You are giving him too much credit.

:lolhitting

This thread is kinda like watching the monkey in his cage electrucuiting his balls 'cause it feels so good to him and be morbidly fascinated by it. :bang

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:51 PM)
So all the facts that link him to the Hitler's Boys group (which name eldudes me) is stupid to think he was not brainwashed like the rest of Germany to believe in Hitler's way.. I see now.

But using your example from earlier, the Pope would have to be brainwashing the priests to be child molestors. So you compare the 2, but compare them backwards. So which is it? Did Hitler do the brainwashing, or get brainwashed by the people underneath him? So are you saying that the Pope is being brainwashed by the priests to allow child molesting? And then you are also saying that the church was created to allow child molesting?

But using your example from earlier, the Pope would have to be brainwashing the priests to be child molestors. So you compare the 2, but compare them backwards. So which is it? Did Hitler do the brainwashing, or get brainwashed by the people underneath him? So are you saying that the Pope is being brainwashed by the priests to allow child molesting? And then you are also saying that the church was created to allow child molesting?

Now your just trying to make youself look smart.. Isn't that cute..

QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:55 PM)
I nominate this for "Thread of the Year 2006."

2nd it. I'm gonna go back to church after reading the crap from this guy. If he's what the outside of the church is like, I would rather have faith than what he claims is "truth." I don't think I like the truth fairy, especially since the truth fairy believes in Hitler's ways.