Panthers @ BEARS

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
Add Muhammed to that too. That man spend more time on the ground crying for interference calls, and avoiding hits than any other "#1 receiver" in the league.

No s*** man.

Berrian outperformed him allllllllllllllllll game and Berrian took a huge shot and hung on to a tough catch. f*** Moose.

That would suck to be the Colts who are always good and have all the talent in the world but they still choke. At least we weren't expected to do anything. Bears win the NFC North with Kyle freaking Orton as the QB most of the season. The Bears were picked to be the worst team in the NFL in the preseason. It was a good year, and look out next year with hopefully a healthy Grossman for an entire season. I can only foresee a Super Bowl Championship next year.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 07:10 PM)
Just wasn't the Bears year.  A full year of Grossman will be nice next year. 

Man did the Defense crap an egg in that one.  How hard is it to just cover Steve Smith and make someone else beat you? 

The only thing I am pissed about is how poorly the game was officiated.  There were way too many non calls that went in favor of the Panthers. 

f*** Steve Smith and Jack Delhomme, you will be on the couch after next weekend.

You should be more mad at the Bears' defense than you are at Smith and Delhomme. The D was garbage.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 16, 2006 -> 01:10 AM)
Just wasn't the Bears year.  A full year of Grossman will be nice next year. 

Man did the Defense crap an egg in that one.  How hard is it to just cover Steve Smith and make someone else beat you? 

The only thing I am pissed about is how poorly the game was officiated.  There were way too many non calls that went in favor of the Panthers. 

f*** Steve Smith and Jack Delhomme, you will be on the couch after next weekend.

Not even cover him well, just cover him at all. 2 scores without anyone within 10 yards when he caught it. That's inexcusable. Then the no coverage on the chipping te... Ugly, ugly game for the secondary especially. We NEED help there immediately.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
You should be more mad at the Bears' defense than you are at Smith and Delhomme.  The D was garbage.

I am pissed at the Bears D, and at the coaches for some horrible player decisions. Who was on Smith for his 6th TD, some 4th String DB?

Grossman, Berrian, and Jones played great on offense, and the Defense gets owned. Unbelievable. I would have rather lost 13-10.

QUOTE(Pierzynski 12 @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 08:22 PM)
Yea but the Bears choked in the playoffs again.........

LOL. Hardcore sports gamer, you make no sense.

You claim to be this angelic fan when it comes to the Blackhawks. You will watch all the games, and never complain about anything.

Why b**** about the Bears?