No Bandwagon

thatballhitdeep

QUOTE(thatballhitdeep @ Jan 16, 2006 -> 03:10 PM)
Okay, so my Mom had my baby book out the other day and look what pic I found.  This is me at 2 years old.  How much more of a true fan can I be??? :gosox1:

I've got the hat and shirt that match that helmet. Hell, I've got the helmet too. My parents have a picture of me in my hat and shirt around somewhere. It was taken sometime in the mid-80's.

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Jan 16, 2006 -> 05:18 PM)
I was conceived in the upper deck of old Comiskey.  :lolhitting

Game 1 of the ALDS this year I was sitting in the UD with a buddy...he went to the bathroom and came back laughing...he told me that while he was waiting in line for the stall in the mens room that he thought he heard two people in the stall, then all of a sudden he heard a girl moaning, and the smacking of skin together....he said everyone in line just started laughing...seems like the UD is the place to enjoy some adult activities

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jan 16, 2006 -> 06:57 PM)
Game 1 of the ALDS this year I was sitting in the UD with a buddy...he went to the bathroom and came back laughing...he told me that while he was waiting in line for the stall in the mens room that he thought he heard two people in the stall, then all of a sudden he heard a girl moaning, and the smacking of skin together....he said everyone in line just started laughing...seems like the UD is the place to enjoy some adult activities

Some of you youngins would have loved what went on at the old ballpark. it was CRAZY.