E. Iowa man convicted of kidnapping/murder

Heads22

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 1, 2006 -> 01:33 PM)
You'll get no argument from me, Steff.  I don't want them around my neighborhood either, and as I indicated, I think we are too light on them.  I was just pointing out that its not 100% recidivism.  And we need to be careful who we include in that group.  Violent offenders, felonious offenders and child offenders deserve a lot worse than they get right now.

Sorry.. I went another direction with your comments.

Here's the update on one of the assholes that graduated the "ASH" program I linked earlier.

http://so.co.mason.wa.us/sexoffender/level3/devries_b.htm

Brian Alan DeVries is assessed by the State of Washington and the Mason County Sheriff’s Office as a Level III Sex Offender.

This is the highest level given to a Sex Offender, meaning the subject is at a HIGH RISK to re-offend.

They say he's a HIGH RISK yet they let him out with NO supervision or probation.

Unf***ing real.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Feb 1, 2006 -> 02:26 PM)
It's unfortunate that all sex offenders can get painted with the same broad brush sometimes. I can't believe I just said that statement - but I did.

Because people that Steff are referring to should never see the light of day again. Period. And when/if they are released, they oughta be registered and notifications and such....

"But did you know in Michigan, if you're convicted of public urination, you have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life?"

...and if you 'mooned' someone.

...and if you were a 19 year old man who'd had sex with his 17 year old GF.

Doesn't always seem right, does it?

Clearly, it is scum like this that the death penalty was designed for. I'm talking about the worst of the worst. Call me what you will, but if I was the father of that little girl, I'd be waiting right outside the prison gates when and if the day came when they opened the doors to let him out. He'd never take one breath as a free man.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 1, 2006 -> 04:07 PM)
Clearly, it is scum like this that the death penalty was designed for.  I'm talking about the worst of the worst.  Call me what you will, but if I was the father of that little girl, I'd be waiting right outside the prison gates when and if the day came when they opened the doors to let him out.  He'd never take one breath as a free man.

He's up for mandatory LOP. I'm sincerely hoping he gets it. I'm thinking most everyone who doesn't consider themselves a necrophiliac murderer wants the same.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 1, 2006 -> 04:07 PM)
Clearly, it is scum like this that the death penalty was designed for.  I'm talking about the worst of the worst.  Call me what you will, but if I was the father of that little girl, I'd be waiting right outside the prison gates when and if the day came when they opened the doors to let him out.  He'd never take one breath as a free man.

YASNY, the only difference in our responses is that I know in my heart, it would be wrong when I killed the SOB.

He should never, ever, see a day as a free man again. And I hope he has nightmares every night for the rest of his life. I know I'm not a good Christian, but I can't even pray for his salvation, the thought of spending eternity with someone that I know did something like that, makes me want to puke. I always wonder if there is a limit to what God can forgive, and if there is, this better be included.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 1, 2006 -> 11:38 AM)
"The now twice-convicted sex offender..."

The assholes that let this MF'er out should be charged with 2nd degree MURDER. How many times does it need to be said that these f***ers DON'T change...

:pray for Jetseta, her family, their friends, and the community.

This is the same Parole Board who set free John Wayne Gacy in 1970. "After he had tricked a kid into coming in house, then tied him up while and had violently raped him". Gacy was ordered to serve 10 years he served 18 months. After all the murders were over the JWGVF (John Wayne Gacy Victims Fund) sued the Parole Board and won.

Credit Crime Library.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 1, 2006 -> 12:44 PM)
Sex offenders need to be put away for a long long time.  Pedophiles and child rapists need to be put in jail never to be seen from again.  This crime is why I believe in the death penalty.

Send him down to Bama we will take care of him if not by death penalty then Bubba would take care of business.