• Franklin Roosevelt (1933-1945)
    • Harry Truman (1945-1954)
    • Dwight Eisenhower (1953-1961)
    • John Kennedy (1961-1963)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 02:33 PM)
Excellent.  You are the first person that I have ever talked to who knows who Wally is that either didn't go to Manchester College, or have me play the songs for them...

Another favorite of mine is "I hate cops" where he does the imitation of Peter Paul and Mary's "If I had a hammer"

I may or may not be mentioned in liner notes of one of his CDs. You may be too. He mentions the radio stations and music directors who supported his previous album.

He's from Lansing, Michigan and the Classic Rock station there used to have him perform a halftime show at someone's house every year during the Super Bowl.

And with all this Lincoln love, how can we forget his suspending of habeas corpus?  And more here: http://www.civilwarhome.com/pulito.htm

What the writer does not understand is if Lincoln had not taken the actions that he did that we would not have had a union to protect anyways. The writer also makes Lincoln out to be a power starved dictator which is totally off base. And finally the writer loses all creditability when he quotes Roger Taney. Taney is the same chief justice who was Jackson's attorney general that ordered all of the Indians off their lands. Taney also as Chief Justice ruled in Dred Scott that a black man has no rights and is nothing but property to the white men.

People like this writer are so far into the left field it's crazy, they will actually use quotes from people like Taney who trumped human rights every chance he got.