I can't even stand it anymore

Flingz

Every pitcher that goes up against us looks like a Cy Young winner. I've never seen worse hitting in my life. Carlos and Maggs are the only ones halfway hitting the ball. It is just sickening to watch. I'm not even gonna complain and say fire KW fire JM, I've grown tired of wishing for things that won't happen :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
This s*** will NEVER turn around in time to salvage the season :nono

no kidding.. i dont think we can turn around the 2004 season even.. we look like s***...........

no kidding.. i dont think we can turn around the 2004 season even.. we look like s***...........

I think 2004 will be fun to watch, simply because I really enjoy watching prospects and players develop.

I'm not seeing anyone develop on this team other then Miguel, Borchard, and a few other players. Otherwise I'm just seeing players fundementals get worse and worse and worse and I point that at the coaching and the type of players we have. We have a lot of guys up here that aren't solid fundemental players. We probably have a lineup with quite a few dh's and guys that are terrible runners, have bad approaches, etc and its a big reason we suck.

It is a f***ing shame it is late May and SOX have NO chance of Playoffs in WORST division in baseball. As a lifelong Sox fan that absolutely kills me to say, the mix of ENTIRE organization

is terrible and is not working :angry: THIS SUCKS

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think 2004 will be fun to watch, simply because I really enjoy watching prospects and players develop.

I'm not seeing anyone develop on this team other then Miguel, Borchard, and a few other players.  Otherwise I'm just seeing players fundementals get worse and worse and worse and I point that at the coaching and the type of players we have.  We have a lot of guys up here that aren't solid fundemental players.  We probably have a lineup with quite a few dh's and guys that are terrible runners, have bad approaches, etc and its a big reason we suck.

well give me the blinders now so i can stand the thought of going through another season.................. :D

I'm not seeing anyone develop on this team other then Miguel, Borchard, and a few other players.  Otherwise I'm just seeing players fundementals get worse and worse and worse and I point that at the coaching and the type of players we have.  We have a lot of guys up here that aren't solid fundemental players.  We probably have a lineup with quite a few dh's and guys that are terrible runners, have bad approaches, etc and its a big reason we suck.

well give me the blinders now so i can stand the thought of going through another season.................. :D

Isn't it depressing how KW and JM have killed this team since 2000 :fyou

Good god yes. How the hell does a 95 win team go to an 83 team to an 81 team? Oh wait, the answer is Kenny Williams. That's who.

CWSOX45

Good god yes. How the hell does a 95 win team go to an 83 team to an 81 team? Oh wait, the answer is Kenny Williams. That's who.

CWSOX45

Do not blame KW only, JM is been here to long to get a pass :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1

more so kw than jm though.......... ;)

more so kw than jm though.......... ;)

HSC, more,less i do not care .500 record and declining fast is enough for me. :ph34r:

Lets at least agree on this, BOTH ARE TWO BLAME. This organization has quite a few things to do to fix itself. I thought they were close and I admit I was wrong. For that I won't blame them as much, but that doesn't change the fact that this team needs a change.

If no one is in charge, they better get someone in fast, cause they should be busy on the phones trying to find some top arms and prospects to acquire. I'd have the scouts going out ASAP.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i cant agree both are to blame.. kw came into a team which was a 95 win division champ team.. and HE ran it into the ground.. HE gave away all of our prospects and cleared out the farm system......HE f***ed up this team royal and HE isnt going to fix it anytime soon cause HE is done............it all lays on HIS shoulders.........or did......... :fyou him

Is 2000 really the best benchmark? The team played above its head for most of the season before coming crashing down to earth in the playoffs. The team hit the crap out of the ball, but the pitching never really developed. Schueler and KW have been "tinkering" ever since to find that "just right" combination. We were never as close as we thought... especially since we've never had another pitcher (until this year) to have a decent 1-2 combination.

Also, look at Sox history... how many times has the team had a good season (90+ wins) only to fall back into the pack the next season? Its some crazy Chicago baseball - Sox luck. Or players really do hate playing in Chicago (on either side of town)? It seems that 85% of all trades or free agents bomb.

But I agree with most of you - something has to happen. Time to trade one of our station to station guys. I read again today about Arizona looking for a right handed bat... too bad they can't afford Thomas or Konerko.

i cant agree both are to blame.. kw came into a team which was a 95 win division champ team.. and HE  ran it into the ground.. HE gave away all of our prospects and cleared out the farm system......HE f***ed up this team royal and HE isnt going to fix it anytime soon cause HE is done............it all lays on HIS shoulders.........or did......... :fyou  him

You know I hate KW and agree with ALL you said , but in saying that i do not understand your defense on JM, in the playoff series Pinella made him look like a junior high school girl,he is clueless and not 100% of stupid ass game moves on field night after night after night have been on KW. There is poison up top and down below. :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1
YA gotta have hope, ya gotta have hope without hope life is meaningless (in case ya didnt know, thats a song).....THAT applies to things other the Sox as well

BE GOOD have hope

give me a gun now and let me get it over with............. :o

YA gotta have hope, ya gotta have hope without hope life is meaningless (in case ya didnt know, thats a song).....THAT applies to things other the Sox as well

BE GOOD have hope

Dude if you can live the rest of your life with that attitude, you will have a great life.............

Hard to believe reinsdork will stand for no attendance the rest of the summer, hell the summer hasn't even started yet.

But we are so bad only the great loyal fans like many on this board will go to the park.

We are in the "who cares" stage.

The Sox are boring, old news to most of chicago and the country.

Only hope is to make major decisions on a new GM and new manager now.

But that ain't gonna happen.

Valentine should be brought in now and he can run the team til new GM is found.

We are so bad it really is laughable.