Tickets

jasonxctf

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 05:07 PM)
does anyone know if the entire lower bowl of the cell is sold out for every game this year?

also, does anyone know if you can use the whitesox gift cards to purchase tickets on ticketmaster????

thanks.

I found out that gift certificates have to be used at the Sox box office, or by mail, unfortunately.

Pretty sure the lower bowl is near sold out, if not sold out. I remember reading that you can't get season seats in the lower bowl.

Although I also remember a few people posting about how they were able to get individual seats in the lower bowl for some of the series.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 10:18 PM)
I found out that gift certificates have to be used at the Sox box office, or by mail, unfortunately.

boy that's a kick in the pills... :fight

merry xmas to me. now i get to drive 45 minutes down to us cellular to use my gift card to buy tickets.

BROOKS!!!!!

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 05:24 PM)
boy that's a kick in the pills...    :fight

merry xmas to me. now i get to drive 45 minutes down to us cellular to use my gift card to buy tickets.

BROOKS!!!!!

Well wait... is it an actual card, or a certificate that looks like a ticket? Mine are things that look like tickets. If you have a card, with some serial or card number on it, that might be different. Call the ticket office and ask.

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 05:07 PM)
does anyone know if the entire lower bowl of the cell is sold out for every game this year?

also, does anyone know if you can use the whitesox gift cards to purchase tickets on ticketmaster????

thanks.

The lower bowl is not sold out if you get games for crappy teams. Royals, Tigers, Blue Jays, etc. I got third row for a royals game a couple of days ago.

QUOTE(SouthSidePride05 @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 06:43 PM)
Lower Bowl isn't even close to sold out.. and sales have basically stopped for now.  For example, you can still get sec. 115, row 24, seats 1&2 for April 18 vs KC..  right behind first base.  And many other games are just the same.

......and even when the lower bowl is sold out, you can still get seats in the UD, right behind home plate in the first few rows. Yes, attendance will improve this year, but we will still see a lot of empty seats.