Washington DC Regional

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 25, 2006 -> 12:59 AM)
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I can't think breathe or feel a heart beat.  I am just purely stunned.

AJDSFKAJDFKAJFAKMVA

I OWE RASHAD ANDERSON HUGE

Favorite Sox moment  Meh...I dunno - they've never really won anything in my lifetime.

I just randomly saw that in your profile right now.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Mar 25, 2006 -> 05:58 AM)
47-23 in the free throw category...Wow that is bulls***

Why is that bulls***??

I'm so tired of people looking at free throw discrepancies and automatically assuming its bulls***. The numbers don't mean squat.

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 11:31 PM)
I actually doubt it will really f*** anyone. Who has somebody besides Duke and Uconn winning?

I have Memphis, and I am liking that pick better and better watching UCONN play lately. When Williams was dribbling the ball up the court down by 3, I was yelling Foul! Foul! Foul! This is an endless the debate, but I like fouling when you are up by 3 in the final seconds, I don't know why more coaches don't do it. Horses*** officiating too.

There it was again tonight. If Washington fouls when Williams is bringing it up with about 6 to go in regulation, they are heading to the Final 4. All they had to do was foul. But nope, coaches won't do it, and Washington got the big steaming pile of s*** they deserved as a result.

Also, Washington got f***ed by the refs and I love it. They deserve it since the only reason they were in this game was the refs helping them out so much last game. Enjoy your offseason boys.

Oh, and there is no way in hell UConn wins this tournament. They just don't care enough, however they do care enough to beat George Mason, what a break they got with this bracket.

Oh, and me earlier:

UConn will win.  They are just f***ing with everybody, as always.  UConn will win this one something like 91-87.

Close enough!! :P

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 25, 2006 -> 01:35 AM)
Yup, before uconn inbounded the ball i said wash should foul williams once he gets over half, but nope.

I want to know why nobody ever does it. It's SUCH an obvious choice, and yet time after time you see teams get burned by not doing the obvious. If Washington just fouls Williams, they are in the Final 4. Instead they got a long flight home. If I were Romar, I wouldn't sleep well for a while.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 25, 2006 -> 01:36 AM)
I want to know why nobody ever does it.  It's SUCH an obvious choice, and yet time after time you see teams get burned by not doing the obvious.  If Washington just fouls Williams, they are in the Final 4.  Instead they got a long flight home.  If I were Romar, I wouldn't sleep well for a while.

Krush and I actually talked about this for a while last night, it really is an endless debate but it seems like a very easy choice to me.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 25, 2006 -> 01:40 AM)
Krush and I actually talked about this for a while last night, it really is an endless debate but it seems like a very easy choice to me.

They were talkin' about that on the Score earlier. Nobody could figure it out. This happens in the NBA as well.

I have UConn winning it all, but they better be damn careful, as GM is the most dangerous 11 seed to come around in a long time, and I could very easily see George Mason in the Final Four......which seems weird.

I'd love to see george mason come out and pound uconn. Their team attitude is really eating at me. It's like they don't have any heart, I hope george mason comes out and shows them how to play the game.