June 1st game thread

southsider2k5

Konerko is now 0 for 4 and hitting .201 on the year, but he's hit 2 balls today that were HARD, but right at the defense.  s*** happens when you're struggling like Paulie is.

Hit hard right at 2nd base. Hes been doing that very well this season.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Something does smell I hope it's the Coffe that wakes Jerry manuel and this team Up  :headbang

Frank is been somewhat warm lately

In the 4 games since moving from DH to 1B...

.357 avg, 1 HR, 5 RBI, .500 OBP, .714 SLG

C'mon guys. Win this one for BUEHRLE!!!!!

Lawton with a leadoff single off gordan...

I am only following on Gamecast.... but i am gonna predict that JM brings in Marte to face burks.

Marte has been hit hard by lefties in the last 3 weeks. He'll then give up a double.

Konerko is now 0 for 4 and hitting .201 on the year, but he's hit 2 balls today that were HARD, but right at the defense.  s*** happens when you're struggling like Paulie is.

I think it goes beyond stuggling. Nearly sixty games and hitting .201 is worse than struggling IMO

Thanks for the Thomas stats..

Method, Burks is a right handed batter

Thanks there joshy... hehe

But you know exactly what i meant on that post... JM has a tendency to overmanage the last 3 innings of every bloody game.

Either that or he does nuthing.

At least they were both ok. From what I understand the shortstop keeps going for it until the outfielder calls it off. I wasn't paying attention to Borchards mouth so I don't know if he was calling for it or not, but usually I notice Borchard calling for it.

Who knows, at least they made the catch and everyone is healthy.

At least they were both ok.  From what I understand the shortstop keeps going for it until the outfielder calls it off.  I wasn't paying attention to Borchards mouth so I don't know if he was calling for it or not, but usually I notice Borchard calling for it. 

Who knows, at least they made the catch and everyone is healthy.

Borchard lucks out with a strike 3 call that wasn't made *giggle*, then ropes a double to right.

I think it was Borchard's ball, but like you said, at least everyone's OK and the play was made.

What makes me laugh is that when the Dumb f*** has to leave a pitcher in he strools out of the f***ing Bullpen claping his hands and pulls the starter, Now he has to make a change and he f***s up. Wunsch sould have started the 8th. I'm sick of Manuel s***can his ass and s***can Kenny if he doesn't wanna s***can him