April 10: White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

Wedge

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 01:36 PM)
Hopefully with some time his PBP won't be this bad.  He just needs to get more fluid, stop pausing/repeating himself, and that's somethign that will come with practice.

If you have been in baseball your whole life and can not describe the pitches as they hit the mitt then you f***ing suck. I am sure the pressure of being thee guy comes into play, but he has a LONG way to go before he is servicable. I also blame Farmer for putting him in this spot. If he is going to do that, then Farmer should get off the s***ter and cover color while Singleton is on PBP.

I don't think Joe was really that much at fault on the Young stolen base. I've never seen such an ugly slide by anyone not in little league. He did tag the helmet out though, too bad it wasn't on Dmitri's head anymore.

Edited by RegionSox

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
Hopefully with some time his PBP won't be this bad.  He just needs to get more fluid, stop pausing/repeating himself, and that's somethign that will come with practice.

He's talking for the sake of talking, using too many words when two would do just fine. He's pausing at the wrong time and has absolutely no rhythm calling the game. If I didn't love the White Sox, I'd of hung myself in my cube by now. :headshake

QUOTE(Beltin'Bill @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 12:42 PM)
If you have been in baseball your whole life and can not describe the pitches as they hit the mitt then you f***ing suck. I am sure the pressure of being thee guy comes into play, but he has a LONG way to go before he is servicable. I also blame Farmer for putting him in this spot. If he is going to do that, then Farmer should get off the s***ter and cover color while Singleton is on PBP.

I cant believe im saying this, but the soxtalk PODCAST is more fluid than Singleton.