South Park

Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(heirdog @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 11:06 AM)
Got it.  Thanks.  That clown registered and used the great Sam McKinney's name just to post a rebuttal on an enemy board.

He is lurking now, he must find the site interesting. ;)

Of course, when everyone on the other site is crying about injuries and such, Im sure Soxtalk looks like a blast, lol.

I've never seen it...thanks for posting it Chaos. I love when people tell others where and when they should or shouldn't post something. Self-appointed gods. Not everybody gets on here 24-7 and can review 4 or 5 pages back.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 03:24 PM)
Dude, it's been posted before.  You totally suck.

In my best Rahman voice: How gay of you  :D

But on a serious note, people need to realize that there are no search options on this site.  Unless it's recent news, don't be that dumbass who says some s*** like "It's been posted before".

There is a search function, it's on the main page of the board and says google.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 08:29 PM)
There is a search function, it's on the main page of the board and says google.

I'm obviously talking about search options that are an actual part of this site, but let's test google with the keywords "South Park" and "White Sox".

Search

Who has the time to search through all of those links? We used to have specialized search options on this site where you could find pretty much anything. You could go to SLAP, search for South Park, and you'd find it immediately. That google search is pretty f***ing far from specialized.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 03:46 PM)
I'm obviously talking about search options that are an actual part of this site, but let's test google with the keywords "South Park" and "White Sox".

Search

Who has the time to search through all of those links?  We used to have specialized search options on this site where you could find pretty much anything.  You could go to SLAP, search for South Park, and you'd find it immediately.  That google search is pretty f***ing far from specialized.

I was simply stating that there was a search option since you said there wasn't one. I was not making a statement based on anything in this thread, simply stating a fact.

I dont know what happened, but I clicked on the link that hammerhead put up and it put Soxtalk into lo-fi mode(so Jason tells me). I havent been able to fix it yet, and lo-fi mode REALLY sucks. So I advise not to click that link.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 06:07 PM)
I dont know what happened, but I clicked on the link that hammerhead put up and it put Soxtalk into lo-fi mode(so Jason tells me).  I havent been able to fix it yet, and lo-fi mode REALLY sucks.  So I advise not to click that link.

At the top of the thread on the right, click "standard" instead of "outline"

(maybe not, I don't know :P)

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 05:07 PM)
I dont know what happened, but I clicked on the link that hammerhead put up and it put Soxtalk into lo-fi mode(so Jason tells me).  I havent been able to fix it yet, and lo-fi mode REALLY sucks.  So I advise not to click that link.

Is there a link at the bottom of the page that says Hi-fi mode? Whenever I have that problem there's usually a link at the bottom that fixes it.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)

I don't think it's the outline mode that's the problem, I believe he is in lo-fi mode which is a version of the board that you can view that is text only, no other bells and wistles at all.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)

(maybe not, I don't know :P)

Felix, if I knew you, and you were right here, and you were cool with it, I would kiss you right now. That was pissing me off something fierce. I have no idea how I ended up clicking Outline, but I will remember that next time.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 03:24 PM)
But on a serious note, people need to realize that there are no search options on this site.  Unless it's recent news, don't be that dumbass who says some s*** like "It's been posted before".

Uhm, yeah, that's been said here before . . . :bringit