why Eminem should be manager

cwsox

1. he is a huge baseball fan - note the Old English Detroit D tattooed on his arm

2. he will have no problems arguing with the umps on bad calls and making his point heard

3. No more stupid at bats or base running because he'd be hell to face in the dug out afterwards - the players would be too scared to do anything else but perform as they should

4. he is used to working with a posse - a 25 man team will be a peice of cake

5. attendance will increase, as will coverage on ESPN and all the other sports shows

6. KW says you can't spend a $1 when you have 50¢ - well, Eminem is producing 50¢ so we can add that to KW's 50¢ and maybe do something

7. the singing of Take Me Out to the Ballgame will be more fun

8. Eminem would have no problems flattening KW if need be

9. our players would work harder so they'd have as many autograph seekers as manager Em would have

10. tapes of his speeches to the team would be more fun that Lee Elia's to the cubs, and we could sell those to raise money for better players

11. He would beat the s*** of Rob Gallas as well as tell JR to f*** off, things long wanted on these boards

12. If we still lose, he could install Nelly as first base coach and when Nelly starts singing, Its getting hot in here, take off all your clothes, the fan experience might become very interesting.

13. A player continues to suck, Eminem is experienced at cleaning out the lockers, ah, closets.

Guest hotsoxchick1

the only problem i see here is that most of the young players would be too busy rockin to his jamms that nothing would be accomplished on the field.. well except for a concert or two....... ;) lol

the only problem i see here is that most of the young players would be too busy rockin to his jamms that nothing would be accomplished on the field.. well except for a concert or two....... ;) lol

couldn't be worse on field moves than we have now :headbang

More fans would come to the park, that'd be a plus. Of course they'd come to see Slim instead of the Sox, but JR would love the increased gate but wouldn't use it to improve this sinking ship.

Serious question, cuz i know most of you will think im joking. What would possibly be keeping JM as the manager. My real question is, is there anyone here at this site that thinks they can do a WORSE job than Manuel?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Serious question, cuz i know most of you will think im joking.  What would possibly be keeping JM as the manager.  My real question is, is there anyone here at this site that thinks they can do a WORSE job than Manuel?

i dont think that manuel is doing a bad job.......so yeah theres probably worse out there..........

Serious question, cuz i know most of you will think im joking.  What would possibly be keeping JM as the manager.  My real question is, is there anyone here at this site that thinks they can do a WORSE job than Manuel?

JR doesn't want to pay him the money he is owed, that's what's keeping him from being fired.

i dont think that manuel is doing a bad job.......so yeah theres probably worse out there..........

I don't think Manuel is doing terrible either, I just think the team needs a change. You can't blame JM for Konerko and Crede sucking it up, the numerous errors and inconsistent pitching. At some point the players have to look in the mirror and quit making excuses. Until that happens, the season and the crash course it's running is going to continue.

Guest hotsoxchick1

manuel does stick up for his players......you just dont get to see it very often........ask any of them.. they will be happy to tell ya.......

I don't think I would. But I think managing is a lot harder then its made out to be. I just hate a lot of JM's moves.

Even harder when you got a suckass GM trying to control your everymove. If manuel is fired I hope comes public at the comments about Kenny Being controling and wanting Manuel to play his guys. f*** Kenny

1. he is a huge baseball fan - note the Old English Detroit D tattooed on his arm

2. he will have no problems arguing with the umps on bad calls and making his point heard

3. No more stupid at bats or base running because he'd be hell to face in the dug out afterwards - the players would be too scared to do anything else but perform as they should

4. he is used to working with a posse - a 25 man team will be a peice of cake

5. attendance will increase, as will coverage on ESPN and all the other sports shows

6. KW says you can't spend a $1 when you have 50¢ - well, Eminem is producing 50¢ so we can add that to KW's 50¢ and maybe do something

7. the singing of Take Me Out to the Ballgame will be more fun

8. Eminem would have no problems flattening KW if need be

9. our players would work harder so they'd have as many autograph seekers as manager Em would have

10. tapes of his speeches to the team would be more fun that Lee Elia's to the cubs, and we could sell those to raise money for better players

11. He would beat the s*** of Rob Gallas as well as tell JR to f*** off, things long wanted on these boards

12. If we still lose, he could install Nelly as first base coach and when Nelly starts singing, Its getting hot in here, take off all your clothes, the fan experience might become very interesting.

13. A player continues to suck, Eminem is experienced at cleaning out the lockers, ah, closets.

And if he went out to argue with an ump, and the ump just said "I wish you would go sit down and shut the hell up", Em could do this...

eminem-finger.jpg

Even harder when you got a suckass GM trying to control your everymove. If manuel is fired I hope comes public  at the comments about Kenny Being controling and wanting Manuel to play his guys. f*** Kenny

Can you picture KW successfully telling Eminem what to do? :lol: Another reason he should be our manager, plus the one witesoxfan has given us!

cwsox, I KNEW with absolute certainty that this topic was started by you just by looking at the thread title. Thanks for the laugh. Over on the east coast I have to wait until 9:30 tonight to get my regular daily laugh -- watching the Sox stink it up again in all likelyhood...