David Blaine, drowned alive

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ May 8, 2006 -> 11:48 PM)
What I don't understand is if he really wanted to break the record why the hell would he sit in the tank for 170 hours and have himself shackled so he would have to expend energy to unlock himself???

Well i guess he has the record for most time immersed in water...

I agree, the whole thing could have been a fifteen minute special, eight minutes of prep time and the 7 minutes he was in the water. :huh

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:27 AM)
I agree, the whole thing could have been a fifteen minute special, eight minutes of prep time and the 7 minutes he was in the water. :huh

I'm thinking ABC wouldn't be televising it then, ya know? The production was totally for the TV audience. For those that can remember the days of Evil Knievel, his jumps lasted 45 seconds, but they had to build it up. His specials were at least an hour long for a 45-second motorcycle jump. Same difference.

Edited by Rex Hudler

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ May 10, 2006 -> 07:32 PM)
I'm thinking ABC wouldn't be televising it then, ya know? The production was totally for the TV audience. For those that can remember the days of Evil Knievel, his jumps lasted 45 seconds, but they had to build it up. His specials were at least an hour long for a 45-second motorcycle jump. Same difference.

Speaking of Evel Knievel, can that dude love himself more???

Someone please remind him that every jump ended with him bouncing off pavement and breaking 30 or 40 bones.

Toonces the Cat was a better driver.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ May 10, 2006 -> 08:32 PM)

Same as the Kentucky Derby.

Tune in at 5:55 for the race even though the "show" started at 5.