Crede + Konerko

Cerbaho-WG

Neither should even be playing, period. I'm sick of people saying Crede's young and Ventura went 0-40 something. Bulls***, Crede has never done anything at the major league level, with the exception of last year, where he never f***ing walked. Even when he can hit, he doesn't have any plate discipline.

Good point Cerbaho ...

But you've got to admit nobody with the exception of Maggs deserves to be playing. EVERYBODY is sucking, except Maggs and maybe D'Angelo and D'Angelo is not reminding anybody of Ichiro.

I mean Crede sucks, but EVERYBODY sucks.

We can't bench 'em all.

Good point Cerbaho ...

But you've got to admit nobody with the exception of Maggs deserves to be playing. EVERYBODY is sucking, except Maggs and maybe D'Angelo and D'Angelo is not reminding anybody of Ichiro.

I mean Crede sucks, but EVERYBODY sucks.

We can't bench 'em all.

Frank is getting on base. Carlos has been running the bases better and has been hitting solid. Miguel has been pretty good as well(and with his arm, he could hit .200 and I'd be fine with it).

Otherwise, I agree.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Below the Mendoza line. Excuse me while I go throw myself into a wall.

why throw yourself into a wall.. throw them.....the problem with crede is we dont have anyone else ready to take his place on a daily basis.. unless you want graff out there...... :huh: paulie is done.....point blank he just cant get the job done and frank as pathetic as he is at times on defense is hitting a ton better when hes out there......we also have dauber who can fill in from time to time... so dump paulie..or we should have when his stock was high.... he aint gonna grab us s*** now......mho.....

I would have never believed Paulie would turn into such a worthless player.

Whomever said trade him after last season was right.

He may be toast.

I think, more than Paulie, the man who continually pencils him in at #5 in the lineup despite a sub-.200 batting average should be canned.

Wasn't there some rumor in the offseason of Paul Konerko going to SF for Russ Ortiz?

What would you prefer at this moment....a rotation of Buehrle, Ortiz, Loaiza, Garland, Wright with a lineup of Jimenez, Lee, Thomas, Maggs, Liefer/Daubach....yadda yadda....or a rotation of Buehrle, Colon, Loaiza....yadda yadda yadda....and Konerko in Liefer's/Daubach's spot?

Colon is a hell of a pitcher....but I think I'd prefer the former, rather then the latter. Atleast Lief/Daubach are cheap enough that we could flat out release them if necessary.

Below the Mendoza line. Excuse me while I go throw myself into a wall.

While Crede isnt doing too well. Hes come up in the clutch quite few times this year. And whilehe has a few errors his D is the best we've had at 3rd in a long long long time. The sox are doing the right hting with him... let him bat 7th 8th... hes always been poor on his first year at each lvl... next year he'll do great!

Kong on the hand... needs to be benched long term... or put on the DL.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Kong on the hand... needs to be benched long term... or put on the DL.

how bout just set free...period.......