X-Men: The Last Stand

WilliamTell

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ May 29, 2006 -> 09:20 PM)
That's cool and all that they're planning on making an X4, but I just don't understand how X3 can be the last of this series. They left too many unanswered questions at the end. I just hope that they end up using the same actors and actresses as the first 3.

Just add me as gambit and we're good to go. :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Crap!! I think we are barking up the wrong tree! We ASSUME a 4th X-men movie woul dbe X-men. YET, I think it'll be X-Factor instead!

I just read up on X-Factor on Wikipedia. check it out...

X-Factor

The five founders are:

Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Angel, and Beast

No one knows for sure that Cyclops is dead. It's just assumed. Jean Grey is so wrapped up in strange mythology in the commic books that they can being her back without any problems at all.

I grew up reading the comics and I even watched the Cartoon show. I liked this film but at the same time alot of things came to a shock to me. I felt that they shouldn't have killed off some key characters I felt that it ruined the franchise...hollywood never ceases to amaze me, how they can ruin a franchise just so that they can get more money.