NYSox35

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
How can a slap hitter continue to be so poor at protecting the plate? I'll never understand that about Pods.

The Pods frozen by a 2 strike breaking ball, head down walk to the dugout happens WAY too often.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 08:25 PM)
Exactly. So going up against a good pitcher who normally does pretty well against you, wouldn't you want to be agressive and try to get all the runs you can? THey ahad a good relay play. A hell of a lot of times it isn't a good relay play.

I updated sometime a thte end of may.

Jeez, he was out by a mile. The relay man had the ball basically while JD was still on 3rd. The LFer had the ball as Crede touched 3rd last night. Those were two absolutely terrible decisions, and he got lucky on one of them.

Joey Cora's always been aggressive and that's never going to change. That's how Ozzie likes to manage. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't.

If Cora doesn't send the runner last night, and we don't end up scoring, people here are going to be second guessing him for that. It's practically a no win situation.

QUOTE(Shamrock4Life @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 08:33 PM)
i don't think many people thought the royals would be contenders but alot closer to .500 then they are right now.

i know, i thought they would atleast be better than the marlins. they are just brutal. but yet they got most of there wins against us and cle.

>man whats up w/that damn communication in that of? jeez

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
Joey Cora's always been aggressive and that's never going to change. That's how Ozzie likes to manage. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't.

If Cora doesn't send the runner last night, and we don't end up scoring, people here are going to be second guessing him for that. It's practically a no win situation.

i agree, personally i don't mind the fact that he "forces the action", and yea sometimes he messes up. I'm willing to live with that.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 07:35 PM)
Horses*** effort by Mackowiak. HOW LONG WILL THE WHITE SOX WAIT BEFORE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT CENTER FIELD?

Cause there is nobody in the minors ready. A trade right now is not viable. Teams would be asking way, way too much for even mediocre CFs.