NYSox35

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
Ozzie should pull Mackowiak off the field. Seriously, this is f***ing pathetic. I can't believe we pitched to Guillen there, with Infante on deck.

Infante hits .562 against Garland.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)
Ozzie should pull Mackowiak off the field. Seriously, this is f***ing pathetic. I can't believe we pitched to Guillen there, with Infante on deck.

runner should have been out at 2nd, ball should have been caught:WE NEED A f***IN CF!!!

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
Joey Cora's always been aggressive and that's never going to change. That's how Ozzie likes to manage. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't.

If Cora doesn't send the runner last night, and we don't end up scoring, people here are going to be second guessing him for that. It's practically a no win situation.

I don't know why I'm going to argue this, because everything you're going to say is "it's a no-win situation because we'll complain either way," but here I go. Cora sent two of the slowest guys on the team in situations where they would be gunned out. These were ridiculously obvious choices. I could understand if it's someone with speed, or if our guys weren't so f***ing far away from the plate. Those were terrible decisions and they were waving wallyesque.

I guess they think that since Garland struck him out twice that he could get him again. But no.

4-2 PK dumbf***