REPUBLICANS TAKE COMMAND

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Nuke, aside from calling you a blithering f***. Explain to me why it is a vote of confidence in them when less than half the population voted...then they only received about 1/2 of that vote?

that is 1/4 of the population! 25%, that is not a majority and thusly you cannot state that there is a vote of confidence of the American people in our Thief in Chief. It's like going to a restaurant for a good meal and all they have is peaches and cottage cheese. And it's the only restaurant for miles...we get s*** for candidates, no real individual ideas and no real want to challenge the status quo, so we get a dwindling of voters making a statement that they don't want a part of this homogenous bulls***.

I agree Nuke, the Democrats are out of ideas. And so are the Republicans. But with great power comes great responsibility, Nuke. The GOP has control of everything. Now, what if the economy keeps dwindling and we have other hardships? Who is gonna get dicked in the ass hardcore and take the brunt of the blame? THE REPUBLICANS.

This momentary joy could just as soon blow up in your face in 2004. 2004's election day is gonna be "Revenge Tuesday". :bringit

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sideshowapu

Nuke, aside from calling you a blithering f***.  Explain to me why it is a vote of confidence in them when less than half the population voted...then they only received about 1/2 of that vote?

that is 1/4 of the population!  25%, that is not a majority and thusly you cannot state that there is a vote of confidence of the American people in our Thief in Chief.

it is a plurality though.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

They didnt do well in Illinois but they now own both houses of congress & the White House.  HELL YEAH!!!!!!! OUTf***ING STANDING!!!!!

They didn't do well in Illinois because of the s***head in the statehouse named George Ryan. Also, the northern tier "Rust Belt" states have been trending more Democratic since 1992. If you want something positive to look at the Republicans have a slight 10-9 edge in US House members from Illinois. The newly elected governor Rod B is a not so slick machine pol from Chicago and he will more likely than not screw things up big time.

let's face it.  the Republicans and the Democrats are essentially the same party with minor detail changes, for the most part.

Once in a while, there are politicians that tend to bend party lines, but that is a very rare occurance.  For the most part, they are beholden to the investors that gave them money during the campaign (i.e. big corporations and special interest groups).  So, policy is not initiated so much by the politician but by the monetary interests that have been vested in him.

I'm just looking ahead to 2004, when more Republican seats in Congress go up than Democratic ones...plus Dubya is gonna go down.

2004: the Judgement Day for the GOP. :bringit

(don't get me wrong, i hate the democrats as well...i usually just base my decisions on individual candidates and how they vote and where they stand and importantly who has contributed to their campaigns)

This is an interesting post, although I don't quite agree with it. When George Wallace ran for President as an Independent in 1968 he said "There's not a dimes worth of difference" between the two parties. Pat Buchanan said similar things when he bolted the GOP to be the Reform Party Candidate in 2000. Remember Pat? He's the one that many of those dumb old farts in Florida voted for by mistake in 2000. Hey, I want to be governed by people who can't even read a damn ballot! Anyway, before I stray, you are right that money plays too big a part in politics. Money in the sense that there are quid pro quos. You are also right if you think that too many politicians are gutless pukes. As the resident old timer on this board let me say that despite this I truly believe that issues play more important a part in election campaigns than they ever did. I grew up in Chicago under Mayor Daley I and I now live in an area with a powerful Democratic party. The area is also dying. I hardly, if ever vote for any Democrats, I've seen their handiwork and it repels me. Just like I said in another thread that when I was young I saw the college left in action and said screw that. If I can't stand the Republican Party candidate then I go third party, usually Liberterian. As far as your prediction for 2004 goes, anything can happen with the economy the war on terror or who knows what. If I was a Dem big shot I'd be plenty worried because right now GWB looks like he'll be tough to beat under any circumstances.

Originally posted by SI1020

let's face it.  the Republicans and the Democrats are essentially the same party with minor detail changes, for the most part.

Once in a while, there are politicians that tend to bend party lines, but that is a very rare occurance.  For the most part, they are beholden to the investors that gave them money during the campaign (i.e. big corporations and special interest groups).  So, policy is not initiated so much by the politician but by the monetary interests that have been vested in him.

I'm just looking ahead to 2004, when more Republican seats in Congress go up than Democratic ones...plus Dubya is gonna go down.

2004: the Judgement Day for the GOP. :bringit

(don't get me wrong, i hate the democrats as well...i usually just base my decisions on individual candidates and how they vote and where they stand and importantly who has contributed to their campaigns)

This is an interesting post, although I don't quite agree with it. When George Wallace ran for President as an Independent in 1968 he said "There's not a dimes worth of difference" between the two parties. Pat Buchanan said similar things when he bolted the GOP to be the Reform Party Candidate in 2000. Remember Pat? He's the one that many of those dumb old farts in Florida voted for by mistake in 2000. Hey, I want to be governed by people who can't even read a damn ballot! Anyway, before I stray, you are right that money plays too big a part in politics. Money in the sense that there are quid pro quos. You are also right if you think that too many politicians are gutless pukes. As the resident old timer on this board let me say that despite this I truly believe that issues play more important a part in election campaigns than they ever did. I grew up in Chicago under Mayor Daley I and I now live in an area with a powerful Democratic party. The area is also dying. I hardly, if ever vote for any Democrats, I've seen their handiwork and it repels me. Just like I said in another thread that when I was young I saw the college left in action and said screw that. If I can't stand the Republican Party candidate then I go third party, usually Liberterian. As far as your prediction for 2004 goes, anything can happen with the economy the war on terror or who knows what. If I was a Dem big shot I'd be plenty worried because right now GWB looks like he'll be tough to beat under any circumstances.

I agree with you that the Democrats don't really do anything. The difference is just a cosmetic change of who the American public wants to have ram their fist up our collective asses.

Cuz the Democrats say stuff like "Protect the environment" then take money from big business and the such behind everybody's backs...the Republicans just give the bastards an office in the West Wing.

JELLO BIAFRA FOR PRESIDENT!

Originally posted by doubleM23
Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by doubleM23

It's nothing more than a minor, cosmetic change to the government.

For now they are, but that's what they said in 1980 and by 1992, they had changed their colors. The 90s were a period of more liberal thinking and innovation (i.e. the internet)... The 00s will be a period of conservativism and adapation to the change.

It's just one big ol' cycle.

90'S were a decase of liberal thinking?? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN 1994 THEN? As memory serves most of the 90's were spent with the congress dominated by Republicans. Liberal thought? NOT!

maybe the republican landslide is due to the fact that americans are sick of liberals reaching in their pockets screaming for more money while tellling us that its wrong to go out and assassinate the bad guys like sadaam and that we cant go after the scum that attacks our country because we will have the blood of innocent lives on our hands in the form of collateral damage..that we have to just sit here and wait for the bad guys to hit us again because the rest of the world wont back us..

antytime the rest of the world has some rogue lunatic like a milosevic the come crying to us for help in the form of american soldiers, hardware and money...but when we get attacked then they want us just to sit back and accept it??..screw them..

this has nothing to do with cycles..it has to do with america finally waking up and realizing all these stupid liberal policies, both foriegn and domestic (ranging from no military action against the middle east to teaching our kids in school that competition is a bad thing and that trying to win is bad because it might harm your opponents pyche and how dare any kid play dodge ball) are nothing but a crock of s*** born out of drug induced hippy pyscosis of the 60's...

screw the dems and their stupid liberal policies...i cant believe when i was in college i actually registered democrat...guess they had some real good drugs at oregon state

thanks for letting me vent..i feel better now...and i didnt even have to get in touch with my inner child to do it

:D

while im ranting..let me continue and get it all out there

another reason the repubs won control of the whole ball and wax is because of the popularity of our president...democrats look like idiots taking him on over the iraq situation when 90% of americans want to bomb the s*** out of the entire region...it just shows how out of touch the dems have become...plus , bush is a real likable guy and the country really believes in him...though i will say it really didnt take much for bush to win the hearts of the country after 8 years of a administration so corrupt and deviant that it would make the citizens of soddam and gomorrah blush....

and the dems also put the last nail in their own coffin with their disgusiting diplay at paul wellstones funeral where they attempted to turn it into a democratic pep rally...that just reinforced how sick and perverse the dem party leadership has become...it reminded me and im sure alot of other of how our leaders acted under the clinton regime...and america evidently wants no part of that anymore

and thank GOD for that!!!

Originally posted by baggio202

maybe the republican landslide is due to the fact that americans are sick of liberals reaching in their pockets screaming for more money while tellling us that its wrong to go out and assassinate the bad guys like sadaam and that we cant go after the scum that attacks our country because we will have the blood of innocent lives on our hands in the form of collateral damage..that we have to just sit here and wait for the bad guys to hit us again because the rest of the world wont back us..

antytime the rest of the world has some rogue lunatic like a milosevic the come crying to us for help in the form of american soldiers, hardware and money...but when we get attacked then they want us just to sit back and accept it??..screw them..

this has nothing to do with cycles..it has to do with america finally waking up and realizing all these stupid liberal policies, both foriegn and domestic (ranging from no military action against the middle east to teaching our kids in school that competition is a bad thing and that trying to win is bad because it might harm your opponents pyche and how dare any kid play dodge ball) are nothing but a crock of s*** born out of drug induced hippy pyscosis of the 60's...

screw the dems and their stupid liberal policies...i cant believe when i was in college i actually registered democrat...guess they had some real good drugs at oregon state

thanks for letting me vent..i feel better now...and i didnt even have to get in touch with my inner child to do it

Tell me if I am wrong, but Saddam didn't have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks. Show me evidence where Saddam did.

I agree with you that Saddam is a goddamn f***twit and needs to be taken care of. He needed to be taken care of 11 years ago, when we at least had a legitimate interest to strike him.

article: http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20020902&s=editors asks a lot of questions about why the US should invade Iraq and many of these questions need to be addressed.

What happened to us going after Osama bin Laden after what he did to us on 9/11? Why is Bush now having us focus on Saddam who didn't do anything with 9/11? Simple fact...Bush and the Cold War Cronie Corp. can't find Osama and they don't wanna seem like they have egg all over their face for not capturing many high ranking members of Al Qaeda.

Baggio, if you want to talk screaming for more money. The Republicans will need millions (over $40 million) to fight this war in Iraq. Are you willing to give them money to fight this? Are you willing to let them tax you for this, since we are already in a massive deficit budget. (Keynsian economics didn't work for Reagan in the 80s and it still doesn't work now...trickle down economics doesn't work). Thousands of Iraqi civilians die every day due to starvation because of US imposed embargos. We do have that blood on our hands. How can we in good conscience go in and bomb these same civilians who we murder every day?

http://www.progressive.org/0901/anth0498.html is an article by a former member of the US state department, WIlliam Blum. He gives direct evidence of US corporations selling these weapons of mass destruction and biological weapons during the 1980s when he was our warm cuddly dictator in the war against Iran. We gladly took his money knowing he was a coldhearted bloodthirsty dictator, but that didn't stop us from selling him those weapons did it? And now, "The chickens have come home to roost." We sell him the weapons, then turn around and blame him for having them! How can we be justified in doing that?

I'd rather see President Bush deal with our slumping economy, a society where we spend double our amount of money on fast food than higher education in the past few years, and the problems with factory farming. http://www.madcowboy.com Howard Lyman, a 4th gen. cattle rancher who is vegan because he knows from firsthand experience that our current status of factory animal farming cannot be sustained by our environment.

Tell me if I am wrong, but Saddam didn't have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks. Show me evidence where Saddam did.

I agree with you that Saddam is a goddamn f***twit and needs to be taken care of. He needed to be taken care of 11 years ago, when we at least had a legitimate interest to strike him.

article: http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20020902&s=editors asks a lot of questions about why the US should invade Iraq and many of these questions need to be addressed.

What happened to us going after Osama bin Laden after what he did to us on 9/11? Why is Bush now having us focus on Saddam who didn't do anything with 9/11? Simple fact...Bush and the Cold War Cronie Corp. can't find Osama and they don't wanna seem like they have egg all over their face for not capturing many high ranking members of Al Qaeda.

Baggio, if you want to talk screaming for more money. The Republicans will need millions (over $40 million) to fight this war in Iraq. Are you willing to give them money to fight this? Are you willing to let them tax you for this, since we are already in a massive deficit budget. (Keynsian economics didn't work for Reagan in the 80s and it still doesn't work now...trickle down economics doesn't work). Thousands of Iraqi civilians die every day due to starvation because of US imposed embargos. We do have that blood on our hands. How can we in good conscience go in and bomb these same civilians who we murder every day?

http://www.progressive.org/0901/anth0498.html is an article by a former member of the US state department, WIlliam Blum. He gives direct evidence of US corporations selling these weapons of mass destruction and biological weapons during the 1980s when he was our warm cuddly dictator in the war against Iran. We gladly took his money knowing he was a coldhearted bloodthirsty dictator, but that didn't stop us from selling him those weapons did it? And now, "The chickens have come home to roost." We sell him the weapons, then turn around and blame him for having them! How can we be justified in doing that?

I'd rather see President Bush deal with our slumping economy, a society where we spend double our amount of money on fast food than higher education in the past few years, and the problems with factory farming. http://www.madcowboy.com Howard Lyman, a 4th gen. cattle rancher who is vegan because he knows from firsthand experience that our current status of factory animal farming cannot be sustained by our environment.

I've tried to be civil to you but this post is bulls*** on top of bulls***. First of all there is good evidence that hijacker Mohammed Atta met with Iraqi intelligence in Prague the Czech Republic in the spring of 2000. Second of all Keynesian economic is not "trickle down" economics and Reagan was not a proponent of "Keynesian" economics anyway, he preferred "Supply Side" economics and was greatly influenced by economists Laffer and Friedman. How many Iraquis suffer or die each day is a matter of debate and liberals pull statistics out of a hat on a daily basis regarding this. In any case, remove Hussein and the suffering will stop. He is the cause, not Americans or George Bush. Your best point here concerns the aid given Iraq in the 1980's. They were at the time in a war with Iran who was considered the greater enemy. Remember the hostage crisis or weren't you born yet? Regarding money spent on education. There is more money spent per capita on education in this country than ever before. And guess what? American kids are dumber than ever at least if you pay attention to standardized test scores. In Pennsylvania where I live we are in the top ten states in spending and in the bottom ten in results. You want to learn? Do it the hard way. Read, read and read some more. When you are at school or at work or just socializing with friends or family be like a sponge and absorb everything. There are no shortcuts and you are going to make many mistakes, but in the end it will be worth it. Don't expect President Bush to pass a bill that spends billions more on education and all of a sudden everyone turns into Albert Einstein. Concerning the vegan farmer. Screw him. I'll eat a steak for him, with fries a tossed salad and maybe a nice cold beer. You posted all these links, now do a little research on the environmental movement. They have been consistently wrong on just about everything. About our food supply. We have the best in the world and you can get just about any kind of meat and produce made to your specifications at prices that people in other countries would die of jealousy for. I'm ususally the nicest of nice people on the net and in person but today I have seen more bulls*** posted on the web than ever before, and I have lost my customary good nature.

Yes, I may be 19 years old. So f***ing what? Do you think that since you're older and you have your f***ing head stuck up your ass that you're any better than me? Because you're conservative who voted for Bush (who didn't win the election in FL, by the way) and the GOP.

I am a f***ing sXe vegan, anti-war, etc...and yes, I do a lot of reading. f***, I don't get drunk on the weekends and I read...a lot. Various history books by prominent historians along with various press articles from different organizations (The Nation, Mother Jones, etc.)

Howard Zinn, William Blum, etc, all authors that have a lot of basis in history (Blum actually worked for the State Department) and all believe that the Bush regime is full of s***.

Yes, I knew we were in a war with Iran and that he was our dictator. Yet, you did not explain that, although knowing Saddam was a f***, we still SOLD AND GAVE HIM THOSE WEAPONS!

You didn't seem to dispute the claim that Iraqi civilians die every day. They die because our oil embargos we enabled to deny them food and allowed a despotic ruler to control what little funds they do get. Tell me, why the f*** didn't we go oust him in 1991 if he was so f***ing bad? Huh? f***ing tell me! If he was so evil as you state and that he was killing civilians at that time, then why didn't we oust him then?!

And the solution of bombing the f*** out of the people of Iraq, who for the most part are either to loyal to him for fear of death or hate him, is not gonna get Saddam out of power. Our carpet bombing didn't work getting the Viet Cong, didn't work in getting Hitler, didn't work getting Osama in the caves, so why the f*** should it work now?

And also, b****, you wanna f***ing talk down to me because I'm only 19? Please, enlighten me with your middle aged conservative Republican knowledge. Are you going to be like Rush Limbaugh and say publically that "Cigarettes are not a cause of cancer." or "Styrofoam is biodegradible."?

Yes, if you look at right wing websites, they will say that environmentalists are wrong. Please, I'm f***ing begging you, provide me with some credible insights into this. I'm f***ing pleading with you. Hell, even our Thief in Chief doesn't believe there is global warming, despite tons of scientific evidence staring him in the face.

Also, my comment about fast food and education was stating that we are a f***ing nation of sloth...look at how many kids are so goddamn fat and s*** because they f***ing eat McDonalds 5 goddamn times a week...compared to the money and emphasis spent on higher education. The simple demand of what people want is clearly shown in what they purchase.

You know that it takes 16 lbs. of wheat to produce 1 lb. of meat and that it takes 500 gallons of water to produce that same 1 lb. of meat. Wouldn't it be much easier, healthier, and a lot better if we didn't slaughter these animals and instead used that multitude of grain and water and the such to...*gasp* f***ing feed the starving people you were talking about?

American kids are dumber because we pay our teachers s*** wages and don't give a f*** about that. Every time a kid does something wrong in class, it's never the kid's fault, it's always the teacher's responsibility. That, is f***ing bulls***.

Funny how we have the best food supply in the world, but 1.2 BILLION people still go starving worldwide for lack of food...but hey, that's the American way. "ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!" - The Conservative Motto

BTW, would this "Good evidence" be from Rumsfeld and the Cold War Keystone Cops who told us that they would root out all forms of terrorism (but conveniently forgot the School of the Americas in Ft. Benning), told us that Osama was gonna be captured (still hasn't)...

I'd rather have a President address our s*** economy that is continuing to take a nose dive into the toilet. I'd rather have a President who isn't a warmonger pushing around near 3rd world nations for no better reason than to beat his chest and show off the ill-created US war machine...

You say we have it the best, yet we have the lowest quality of life.

You, sir, are quite possibly the stupidest f*** that I have ever had the displeasure of talking to in my entire life. Let me call a proctologist and get you an appointment so you can get that head out of your ass.

I've tried to be civil to you but this post is bulls*** on top of bulls***. First of all there is good evidence that hijacker Mohammed Atta met with Iraqi intelligence in Prague the Czech Republic in the spring of 2000. Second of all Keynesian economic is not "trickle down" economics and Reagan was not a proponent of "Keynesian" economics anyway, he preferred "Supply Side" economics and was greatly influenced by economists Laffer and Friedman. How many Iraquis suffer or die each day is a matter of debate and liberals pull statistics out of a hat on a daily basis regarding this. In any case, remove Hussein and the suffering will stop. He is the cause, not Americans or George Bush. Your best point here concerns the aid given Iraq in the 1980's. They were at the time in a war with Iran who was considered the greater enemy. Remember the hostage crisis or weren't you born yet? Regarding money spent on education. There is more money spent per capita on education in this country than ever before. And guess what? American kids are dumber than ever at least if you pay attention to standardized test scores. In Pennsylvania where I live we are in the top ten states in spending and in the bottom ten in results. You want to learn? Do it the hard way. Read, read and read some more. When you are at school or at work or just socializing with friends or family be like a sponge and absorb everything. There are no shortcuts and you are going to make many mistakes, but in the end it will be worth it. Don't expect President Bush to pass a bill that spends billions more on education and all of a sudden everyone turns into Albert Einstein. Concerning the vegan farmer. Screw him. I'll eat a steak for him, with fries a tossed salad and maybe a nice cold beer. You posted all these links, now do a little research on the environmental movement. They have been consistently wrong on just about everything. About our food supply. We have the best in the world and you can get just about any kind of meat and produce made to your specifications at prices that people in other countries would die of jealousy for. I'm ususally the nicest of nice people on the net and in person but today I have seen more bulls*** posted on the web than ever before, and I have lost my customary good nature.

LIBERALISM, SOCIALISM & COMMUNISIM ARE ALL DISCREDITED WAYS OF THINKING. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN RELEGATED TO (AS RONALD REAGAN ONCE SAID ) "THE ASH HEAP OF HISTORY". THOSE MISGUIDED FEW THAT STILL GO ALONG WITH THEM ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A NOISY MINORITY WHICH HAS NO CREDIBILITY WITH MAINSTREAM AMERICA. I DO THINK THAT WE NEED A FEW PEOPLE LIKE SIDE SHOW AROUND THOUGH LEST WE EVER FORGET HOW REDICULOUS THOSE IDEAS ARE & TRY THEM ONCE AGAIN.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

LIBERALISM, SOCIALISM & COMMUNISIM ARE ALL DISCREDITED WAYS OF THINKING. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN RELEGATED TO (AS RONALD REAGAN ONCE SAID ) "THE ASH HEAP OF HISTORY". THOSE MISGUIDED FEW THAT STILL GO ALONG WITH THEM ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A NOISY MINORITY WHICH HAS NO CREDIBILITY WITH MAINSTREAM AMERICA. I DO THINK THAT WE NEED A FEW PEOPLE LIKE SIDE SHOW AROUND THOUGH LEST WE EVER FORGET HOW REDICULOUS THOSE IDEAS ARE & TRY THEM ONCE AGAIN.

Wait wait wait wait wait! Back the f***ing truck up here! You are telling me that conservativism is better?

Explain to me how tax cuts to the richest 1% and corporations help anybody in the mass voting public?

You're all just selfish greedy bastards looking out for #1 and it's just kinda sickening to see you all wallowing around in your own sick filth.

...though i will say it really didnt take much for bush to win the hearts of the country after 8 years of a administration so corrupt and deviant that it would make the citizens of soddam and gomorrah blush....

But the economy was good.....

HE GOT A f***ING BJ!!!!!!

A BLOW JOB!

HIS COCK SUCKED!!!!

HOW IS THAT SO HORRIBLY BAD THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED?

...though i will say it really didnt take much for bush to win the hearts of the country after 8 years of a administration so corrupt and deviant that it would make the citizens of soddam and gomorrah blush....

But the economy was good.....

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS SUPPOSED TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR ALL TO FOLLOW. I FAIL TO SEE HOW CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE DOES THIS.

Hmmmmm..... getting a blow job from a COLLEGE STUDENT, while she is supposed to be INTERNING for a college class, from a man that is not only the PRESIDENT, but a man that Lewinski's parents should have been able to trust not to act on Monica's advances (I put this in here before all you liberal twits balme the victim here), is wrong on so many levels..... only a liberal wouldn't see a problem with it. Oh yeah, I forgot..... Clinton was married too.