Official Game Thread 6/21 - Cards vs Sox 7:05

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(valponick @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 04:58 PM)
I'm heading out to the game in a few. What is the weather like in the city?? I'm in Hammond and it's raining buckets.....I sure hope they get this one in.

it was raining but it stopped, theyll play

Well I'll just throw this here..

Plenty of news

Posted by Matthew Leach on Wednesday, 21 June 2006 at 05:28 PM

Couple of updates, and I'll follow through with more information in my notebook later this evening...

1. Anthony Reyes is here, though he won't be added to the roster until tomorrow. He will start Thursday's game against Freddy Garcia and the White Sox. No word on who will be sent out to make room, and La Russa would not give anything up as to whether this is only a one-start deal or it's more than that. My guess is this is not a one-start thing, but we shall see.

2. The manager did deliver some very encouraging news on Pujols. He said he fully expects No. 5 to play against Cleveland next week. Pujols had another extensive workout today, even more intense than yesterday's, and he seems to be doing well. As always, a big part of the equation will be how he recovers tomorrow.

-M.

[Here]

Is it raining or anything? Will the game be played?

Cards:

1. SS David Eckstein

2. LF So Taguchi

3. 3B Scott Rolen

4. RF Juan Encarnacion

5. CF Jim Edmonds

6. DH Hector Luna

7. C Yadier Molina

8. 1B Chris Duncan

9. 2B Aaron Miles

White Sox:

1. LF Scott Podsednik

2. 2B Tad Iguchi

3. DH Jim Thome

4. 1B Paul Konerko

5. RF Jermaine Dye

6. C A.J. Pierzynski

7. 3B Joe Crede

8. CF Rob Mackowiak

9. SS Juan Uribe

Edited by CardsJimEdmonds15

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 05:48 PM)
2. The manager did deliver some very encouraging news on Pujols. He said he fully expects No. 5 to play against Cleveland next week. Pujols had another extensive workout today, even more intense than yesterday's, and he seems to be doing well. As always, a big part of the equation will be how he recovers tomorrow.

Pujols is a pussy. Tell him to get his ass ready for the weekend series against Detroit!

I feel really bad for the Cards tonight. They got their ass stomped last night and now they have to face the Sox when they're all fired up over the Oz thing.

LMFAO!!!!!

Look out Cards..........this is gonna be ugly!!!!!