Joe Borchard back to minors

cwsox

For one I don't really care if they mean any thing to you. Second I liked the Pickup of DJ. Third Rivera Sucks if he was sooo good he wouldn't have been Waived. Josh Paul and Rivera could be mentioned in the same Breath

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For one  I don't really care if they mean any thing to you.  Second I liked  the Pickup of DJ. Third Rivera Sucks if he was sooo good he wouldn't have been Waived. Josh Paul and Rivera could be mentioned in the same Breath

Thank you for not answering my question.

just to see if his opinion means anything to me. If someone like Jimenez is on that list, his comments carry no weight.

Nuff Said

Yeah, that answers a lot of questions

Don't make vague statements unless you are prepared to answer any follow-up questions about those statements.

I did. I don't care if my caomments carry any weight in you. I got my opinion. Don't like it..... There's a little thing on your right... do you see it.. It's called the scroll bar...

USE IT!!

Ohh and if you read i said i like the pickup of D'angelo.. CAPPICHE

You still haven't answered his question. Learn to read.

I believe he is saying that he is not going to answer his question since he took a high and mighty attitude.

I'd also be curious to know who else is on his list of "s*** players that the Sox have acquired", just to see if his opinion means anything to me. If someone like Jimenez is on that list, his comments carry no weight.

To me that sounds condescending as hell and I wouldn't answer it either. Questions can be asked in many ways, and that was certainly not asked in the best possible manner to elicit a positive response.

Not positive, but I am just guessing that is the stance Josh was taking. Can't say I wouldn't have taken it as well.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I haven't????

He asked me about Jimenez. A list  I don't know there's a lot of bad players we've picked up

Rick White

Royce Clayton... ETC ETC

ill add to that list with a few of my favorite pick ups(by favorites i mean players who suck that we got)... todd ritchie.........flash gordon........billy botch..........and yeah you can put jimenez on that list too..........mho........ :D

I haven't????

He asked me about Jimenez. A list  I don't know there's a lot of bad players we've picked up

Rick White

Royce Clayton... ETC ETC

It only took 2 hours to get that out of you.

So your "list of s*** players that the Sox have acquired" stands at 3 people?

That's a pretty short list, if I may say so -- or would that be "too high and mighty" of me?

I haven't????

Rick White

Royce Clayton... ETC ETC

It only took 2 hours to get that out of you.

So your "list of s*** players that the Sox have acquired" stands at 3 people?

That's a pretty short list, if I may say so -- or would that be "too high and mighty" of me?

Here Sir God...

Rick White

Todd Ritchie

David Wells

Royce Clayton

Jon Adkins

Gary Glover

Alan Embree

Bill Pulsipher

Jaime Navarro

Anybody Else Ohhh High and Mighty

Too bad it doesn't get you answers.  :D

If I have to kiss someone's ass and "ask nicely" to get them to elaborate on THEIR OWN statement, it's probably not an elaboration that means much anyway. It took me 10 times (exaggeration, but you get the point) of asking to get "Todd Ritchie, Royce Clayton, etc etc" out of him. You'd think he'd put a little thought into it. He came up with 2 examples that a chimpanzee could have said.

Nice analysis, Joshie

Guest hotsoxchick1

omg i had foregotten about mr. pullpusher.. where the hell is he now anyhow???? lol.....thanks josh for the bad memories.........navarro..lol..... who the hell told him he could pitch???? :huh: :D

Crap, I forgot about him. ROn Schuler's Idea of Pitching Help LOL!!! EL CHEAPO STRUCK AGAIN

How about.. John Kruk

Chris Sabo

Dave Stieb

Joe Magrane

Dave Righetti

Jim Abbott (The SECOND TIME)

Atlee Hammker

Rich Sauver

Guest hotsoxchick1
Or how about Ken Hill?  :)

YIKES...... im gonna have nitemares tonite....... :D ex sox running through my head.. and not the good ones....... :o

Josh, I still maintain that the David Wells trade isn't a failure. It's a break-even at worst. Sirotka didn't win a single game for the 'Jays, and Simmons came back to the Sox eventually. Both teams got screwed, but the Sox at least got a few wins out of DW.