The guy who "threw" the ball back on the field

drowninginflame

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 07:01 AM)
The cell phone is no longer a Cub fan stereotype.

That 400-pound jag behind home plate in the Sox jersey couldn't get off his f***ing phone yesterday, either.

Every douche in the world hops on their f***ing cell phone to call home to check that "they're on TV".

Hey, you f***hole, you're NOT "on TV", you're in the f***ing BACKGROUND of something on TV!!!

Quoted :gosox3:

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 07:28 PM)
I'll maybe give them a tiny bit of credit for actually showing that they maybe care about and are maybe getting sick and tired of the horrific product that they have to see on the field...And that place is a s***hole anyways...

The garbage was sick and stupid, but I have to say I thought it was very telling that many fans tossed their hats, jerseys, and other Cub stuff on the field. We were sitting with Cub fans all around us and they were disgusted the entire game just waiting for the demise. Some of them do realize their team is crap. I feel for those fans.

I was at the game yesterday and thought it was one of the most entertaining games I have seen. The Cubs have reached a new low. I wouldnt be suprised if they actually did see a decline in attendance.

I was very glad to see all of the sox fans there yesterday, we were surrounded by them. I imagine today will be even worse.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 01:58 AM)
Ligue is a NASCAR fan who ran on the field and attacked the umpire one time.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I am a NASCAR fan, does that make me white trash?

Ligue isn't even good enough to be a hillwilliam.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 05:09 PM)
Did anyone catch the fan throwing back a foul ball off Paulie's bat today? I guess I don't really understand what statement he was trying to make. It's not like you're gonna get booed for keeping it.

Paulie also threw a ball at someone after the third out of an inning and the guy threw it back at him. I think someone did it too Pods too. I don't get it.