Fan runs on field

aboz56

LMFAO

He is never gonna see the end of it....he will constantly be called Corky Sosa from now on, or something like that. Funny how karma works, isn't it? This piece of s*** is idolized by America, yet the only fans with any brains(White Sox fans) realize the harm he has done. He just goes through his career living a lie, and then "by mistake" picks up a corked bat, uses it and it breaks the first time he uses it, and because of it, no matter what he does or how much he says, his reputation will always be tainted. I bet all of his other stories will resurface now, like beating his wife, not going to a charity event because he couldn't get a free round-trip airplane, and wrongly spending charity money on his family.

If anyone in baseball deserved for this to happen to him, it was Sosa.

I'll probably get killed by the thousands of Dominicans who live in PR and Probably will be there, But i'm planning on going to the Cubs-expos Series Down here and i got a nice surprise for Sammy. LOL!!!!!

Ever since Sammy Sosa was caught with a corked bat last week, he has been forced to deal with distractions. Major distractions. Tuesday was no different as many Orioles' fans gave him a tough time at Camden Yards during the Cubs' 4-0 victory. In fact, one fan ran out onto the field and threw cork at Sammy. The fan was apprehended and arrested. Sosa is also waiting to see if his suspension is reduced.

that is from espn.com so yes it is true thats what he deserves that cheating S.O.B. :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1
ESPN.com in the baseball section, has a photo of Sosa batting and a huge "cheater" sign being held up by a fan.

and if jason ever fixes the stupid browser thingy then you could share it with all of us.......... ;) :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

that is so f***in classic.... the perfect timing on it and all..........we need 8 x 10 glossys all over the place........... :D

Yeah it happened. Cork should be thrown at him everywhere he goes for the rest of his career.

CWSOX45

The funny thing is that i think he called the fan a moron. Yeah the fans a moron for throwing a cork at him but hes not for cheating, lol. :bang