BARTOLO IS GOD!

Cali

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

that was last year... this is a whole new year and hes not performing like he was last year.. so whats the big freakin deal......who the hell cares its not going to put us in first place or give us a division title or playoff chances ... when it does, then and only then fartolo will be a God.............

that was last year... this is a whole new year and hes not performing like he was last year.. so whats the big freakin deal......who the hell cares its not going to put us in first place or give us a division title or playoff chances ... when it does, then and only then fartolo will be a God.............

Bonds is perhaps...perhaps...the best player of all-time. He's still probably the best in the game. He RARELY strikes out swinging. In 1 game, Colon has struck him out swinging 3 times. If you don't think that's an accomplishment, there is something wrong.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Bonds is perhaps...perhaps...the best player of all-time.  He's still probably the best in the game.  He RARELY strikes out swinging.  In 1 game, Colon has struck him out swinging 3 times.  If you don't think that's an accomplishment, there is something wrong.

many have struck him out before bart and many will do it after him.... so f***in what......hes not God and hes not the best... perhaps the best...... there were others and there will be others..............get a grip clujo you obviously missed the whole point.... fartolo is no God..........

Bonds is perhaps...perhaps...the best player of all-time.  He's still probably the best in the game.  He RARELY strikes out swinging.  In 1 game, Colon has struck him out swinging 3 times.  If you don't think that's an accomplishment, there is something wrong.

Its amazing actually.

many have struck him out before bart and many will do it after him.... so f***in what......hes not God and hes not the best... perhaps the best...... there were others and there will be others..............get a grip clujo you obviously missed the whole point.... fartolo is no God..........

Obviously calling him a "god" is an extreme exaggeration and overstatement. It's like saying "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse". Obviously, all that means is that they are very hungry. Calling Bartolo a "god" is just like saying he's awesome -- and anyone who can blow Bonds, a guy with the fastest bat in the game, away 3 times in 1 game is indeed awesome.

Its amazing actually.

Of course it is. It's something I know I've never seen before.

Some people just can't appreciate some things for how unique they really are.

HSC, if you saw Haley's Comet, would you just say "Who cares? It happened before and it will happen again" and go back to whatever you were doing?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Of course it is.  It's something I know I've never seen before.

HSC, if you saw Haley's Comet, would you just say "Who cares?  It happened before and it will happen again" and go back to whatever you were doing?

yeah i would.. i saw it once.. big f***in deal............who cares... i want to see one thing here on the south side and thats a world series flag flyin high.. untill i see one...... f*** this team.....they are a bunch of sorry assed underachievers who dont give a s*** about anything but money.......and i dont care how many guys fartolo strikes out .....it aint gonna change the fact that this team sucks............

Of course it is.  It's something I know I've never seen before.

HSC, if you saw Haley's Comet, would you just say "Who cares?  It happened before and it will happen again" and go back to whatever you were doing?

yeah i would.. i saw it once.. big f***in deal............who cares... i want to see one thing here on the south side and thats a world series flag flyin high.. untill i see one...... f*** this team.....they are a bunch of sorry assed underachievers who dont give a s*** about anything but money.......and i dont care how many guys fartolo strikes out .....it aint gonna change the fact that this team sucks............

Christ...I'm glad I don't share your point of view on life. What a sad existence you must have...

Guest hotsoxchick1
hopefully he brings botch in, and we can get a cheao win for my fantasy team

oh and he gives up a balk... what a God.............. :headbang rock on bartolo you rule dude............ :headbang.... no botch.. or better yet just bring him on now and lets get this over with......... :headbang

YEP THERES YOUR f***IN GOD... JUST GAVE UP THE BIG ONE.......... :D  :D  :D LMFAO.. can it get any worse????????

He beat Bonds 3 times tonight. I had a bad feeling he wouldn't beat him 4 times. Having said that, I don't think laughing at the expense of Bartolo is justified.

Yeah, tell me about it.

Isn't it sickening?

I've been one of the more negative posters here lately. Nothing really to be positive about. But by no means am I rejoicing in Bartolo's 9th inning troubles. And now, I just shake my head as the Giants hit another GS..... off of Marte no less.

Guest hotsoxchick1
He beat Bonds 3 times tonight. I had a bad feeling he wouldn't beat him 4 times. Having said that, I don't think laughing at the expense of Bartolo is justified.

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D i do... he sucks.......plain and simple.. along with the rest of the clowns on this team.. and now his counterpart is serving up the hot ones like they are flapjacks............this team just CAN NOT WIN..............its starting to be funny.. and warrent laughter..... or else we will all go nuts...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
OH MY GOD!!!! OUR PLAYERS ARE HUMAN!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! FIRE THEM ALL!!!

:D :D :lol: :lol: yep maybe we should.......cant hurt anyhow....... :D :lol: :D :lol: