BARTOLO IS GOD!

Cali

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't agree with you here. You defend MB to the death but you laugh at the misfortune of Colon? Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

DING, DING!!! We have a winner....MB and his 2-10, 5+ ERA..thats cool.....but MAN, look at how bad Bartolo is!!

Can't agree with you here. You defend MB to the death but you laugh at the misfortune of Colon? Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

Kind of?

Michelle, you are making yourself look like a COMPLETE ass right now. As far as I'm concerned, you aren't much of a Sox fan.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh geez us christ... who the hell cares what either one of them does anymore.. they both suck ok.. feel better????? f*** em all the whole f***in team....how do you give up the lead on a continual basis and expect to still be in some type of race................f*** it just gotta laugh it off now... :D :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Kind of?

Michelle, you are making yourself look like a COMPLETE ass right now.  As far as I'm concerned, you aren't much of a Sox fan.

oh what ever ............i have more blood sweat and tears invested in this team not to mention money than you ever will have .. i have a right to be down on them.... i think i earned it.........so :fyou off clujo.. ignore me or whatever it takes to make you feel better...............

Guest hotsoxchick1
No true fan would EVER say that about their "favorite team".

:fyou Michelle.

when you have invested in this team what i have then you can tell me to :fyou off.. untill then little asshole you :fyou off.......i earned the right to be pissed with them....

While I find myself MUCH less interested after the way this team has played in '03, I still like to see what happened in the games. I am still a fan, and hopefully someone in the city of Chicago will get this thing righted. I'll follow them either way. Why? thats the defination of a fan as far as I know...

when you have invested in this team what i have then you can tell me to :fyou off.. untill then little asshole you :fyou off.......i earned the right to be pissed with them....

I couldn't care less about what "investments" you've made in this team.

A true fan would NEVER make comments like the ones you've been making, and that's FACT.

It takes more than having season tickets and all that other stuff to be a real fan.

:fyou you bitter, jaded, sad lifed b****.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I couldn't care less about what "investments" you've made in this team.

A true fan would NEVER make comments like the ones you've been making, and that's FACT.

It takes more than having season tickets and all that other stuff to be a real fan.

:fyou you bitter, jaded, sad lifed b****.

hav ing season tickets and going to the minor games and all the other s*** i do and donate for this team is being a f***ing fan you moron.......go f*** yourself you selfrighteous little whinney b****, you obviously have no f***in clue.. im more a fan than you will ever be............ :fyou

I think EVERYBODY needs to cool down.

all sox fans, true sox fans, have teh right to bash this team as they do at times deserve it. However, I don't see the point in a fan getting pissed at the same stuff every night. I see no reason to say confidentely that a team is bad, yet get mad when they continue to play bad.

If you think this team is bad from the getgo, don't get pissed when it becomes fact, you obviously knew it in the first place.

In short, everyone needs to cool down.

Yikes. I logged on to add a few comments, but I don't want to get into the middle of this.

Colon was sailing along ... I would've left him out there in the 9th too. Plus, he had Bonds' number all night long.

The way I see it, a great hitter beat a great pitcher.

It was one of those 9th innings, that's the way it goes.

The way this team has been playing, they're not gonna win anything anyway.

hav ing season tickets and going to the minor games and all the other s*** i do and donate for this team is being a f***ing fan you moron.......go f*** yourself you selfrighteous little whinney b****, you obviously have no f***in clue.. im more a fan than you will ever be............ :fyou

I wish you'd stick to your word and not talk to me. You liar.

Anyway, if you think spending money on something is what makes you a fan, you are obviously warped beyond repair.

there was nothing wrong with what happened.

Leaving Colon in was smart, pitching to Bonds was smart, keeping him in was smart, bringing in Marte was smart.

we played to win, but ended up losing. just the way it goes.

I'll say this. one of the more accepting losses in a long while.

all sox fans, true sox fans, have teh right to bash this team as they do at times deserve it.  However, I don't see the point in a fan getting pissed at the same stuff every night.  I see no reason to say confidentely that a team is bad, yet get mad when they continue to play bad.

If you think this team is bad from the getgo, don't get pissed when it becomes fact, you obviously knew it in the first place.

I'm cool, calm, and collected. It's Michelle that seems to have her pad all twisted and bunched up.

If she thinks this team is that bad and that they suck, fine, whatever. I don't agree, but she's entitled to her opinion.

But, she was seemingly ROOTING for the Sox to do poorly, and that is completely unacceptable, and anyone who does that should be banned from this board since this is a place for real Sox fans -- not people who are fans with their pocketbook only.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yikes.  I logged on to add a few comments, but I don't want to get into the middle of this.

Colon was sailing along ... I would've left him out there in the 9th too.  Plus, he had Bonds' number all night long. 

The way I see it, a great hitter beat a great pitcher.

It was one of those 9th innings, that's the way it goes.

ohhhhhh be careful.. you dont want to say that or youll be tagged as a bad fan..................lmao............the selfrightous b**** will get down on you....... :D :lol:

Bonds is the man. Let me also say I made the sig and had it up before he hit the homer tonight.

Yep, Bonds is simply amazing.

Good pitching will beat good hitting most of the time. It did 3 times out of 4 tonight. Unfortunately for the Sox, that 1 time was a huge one.

Guest hotsoxchick1

all sox fans, true sox fans, have teh right to bash this team as they do at times deserve it.  However, I don't see the point in a fan getting pissed at the same stuff every night.  I see no reason to say confidentely that a team is bad, yet get mad when they continue to play bad.

im cool.. just cause i express my anger for this team suckin up like it has so far this season clujo gets his panties all in a wad cause we cant say anything negative about this s***ty team... f*** him..... who made him boss .............this team sucks plain and simple and its ok to bash it.. this is afterall america and my rights guarentee me that i can say this team sucks without being arrested for stating my stance........ and if he takes scarsim as rooting for someone to do bad then f*** him too................hes a dumbass moron who has no clue wtf is going on..........

im cool.. just cause i express my anger for this team suckin up like it has so far this season clujo gets his panties all in a wad cause we cant say anything negative about this s***ty team... f*** him..... who made him boss .............this team sucks plain and simple and its ok to bash it.. this is afterall america and my rights guarentee me that i can say this team sucks without being arrested for stating my stance........ and if he takes scarsim as rooting for someone to do bad then f*** him too................hes a dumbass moron who has no clue wtf is going on..........

Have you been nipping on the Ripple tonight, Michelle?