Manuel

Soxfest

Said MB will match Pedro pitch for pitch Monday and Sox have had success against Pedro in the past, JM is a liar and a idiot Pedro has dominated Sox and Boston will hammer MB 2-10 weak as s***, Monday looking very bleak. :fyou JM and your bulls*** shell game.

JM has one way to gain back my respect. Dont inhibit Buehrles run for 20 losses. As long as he starts every game he can (so no injury) for the rest of the year, thereby giving him a great chance to lose 20, JM will have my respect. And thats even if he doesnt lose 20, Ill be fine. I just want JM to allow him to ruin his career...

Said MB will match Pedro pitch for pitch Monday and Sox have had success against Pedro in the past, JM is a liar and a idiot Pedro has dominated Sox and Boston will hammer MB 2-10 weak as s***, Monday looking very bleak. :fyou JM and your bulls*** shell game.

Gee, what an optimist you are! :rolleyes:

JM has one way to gain back my respect. Dont inhibit Buehrles run for 20 losses. As long as he starts every game he can (so no injury) for the rest of the year, thereby giving him a great chance to lose 20, JM will have my respect. And thats even if he doesnt lose 20, Ill be fine. I just want JM to allow him to ruin his career...

What the hell did Mark do. How can you ever wish a Sox player to suck?

Now I think I dislike Jose more then anyone on the Sox, but I don't root for him to do bad, he just sucks. I hope he could somehow start to hit and actually become a useful player, but its not going to happen and as long as we have a guy in the 2 hole who has a freaking horrible obp, this team will suck.

He isn't the only problem, but with Frank coming out of his rut and Maggs playing alright (Crappy compared to Maggs usual standards) while Carlos has been fine and is hitting good with runners on. Konerko has been bad, Crede has been (But he's a rookie, so I never blame a team's season on rookies cause I don't expect crap out of them to begin with; Crede has been playing better lately and his avg is right around Jose's). Then you have Rowand that has looked much much better this time up. Miguel has been alright and is better then anything we had behind the plate last year.

What the hell did Mark do.  How can you ever wish a Sox player to suck? 

Now I think I dislike Jose more then anyone on the Sox, but I don't root for him to do bad, he just sucks.  I hope he could somehow start to hit and actually become a useful player, but its not going to happen and as long as we have a guy in the 2 hole who has a freaking horrible obp, this team will suck. 

If you ask JM who he prefer to put on play agst LH pitchers, he will say (dumb as always) Jose. I hate Jose and his BS of intangibles (winning attitude, good baserunning, etc.). In 8th inning, he was leading off the inning and JM leaves Jose to face the LH, with DJ on the bench hitting almost .300 agst lefties.

JM, it's because of this and others things that the fans hate you so much!

:fyou JM

Now I think I dislike Jose more then anyone on the Sox, but I don't root for him to do bad, he just sucks.  I hope he could somehow start to hit and actually become a useful player, but its not going to happen and as long as we have a guy in the 2 hole who has a freaking horrible obp, this team will suck. 

He isn't the only problem, but with Frank coming out of his rut and Maggs playing alright (Crappy compared to Maggs usual standards) while Carlos has been fine and is hitting good with runners on.  Konerko has been bad, Crede has been (But he's a rookie, so I never blame a team's season on rookies cause I don't expect crap out of them to begin with; Crede has been playing better lately and his avg is right around Jose's).  Then you have Rowand that has looked much much better this time up.  Miguel has been alright and is better then anything we had behind the plate last year.

No f***ing s*** roman. What the f*** did MB do to you?

I don't think anyone has said "Oh here comes Paul Konerko....I hope he grounds into a double play" or some weak s*** like that. That's f***ing stupid. No one, NO ONE wishes ill will on any player. I never want the Sox to lose....NEVER.

And, while losing 20 games is a big deal, it will NOT ruin a player's career. BH Kim gave up 2 2-run homers that tied the game in consecutive games with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th to a very s***ty Yankee team, and that is MUCH worse then losing 20 games....and I see him starting(and doing fairly well might I add) with the Boston Red Sox, the Yankees biggest rival by far.

You're f***ing clueless if you think that would ruin his career. The only way anything would just ruin a 23 or 24 year old's career is if he had his f***ing arm ripped off, or some crazy s*** like that. You couldn't just tear up the tendons and muscles and s*** like that in there, because they have surgery to repair that.

The offense is picking up, and I'm still seeing a possible 10-15 win season from MB. It's a long ways off, but he still has a few starts in June left, then all of July, August, and September....probably around 15-20 starts, assuming he isn't injured. 8-13 wins in 15-20 starts? Crazier s*** has happened.

If you ask JM who he prefer to put on play agst LH pitchers, he will say (dumb as always) Jose. I hate Jose and his BS of intangibles (winning attitude, good baserunning, etc.). In 8th inning, he was leading off the inning and JM leaves Jose to face the LH, with DJ on the bench hitting almost .300 agst lefties.

JM, it's because of this and others things that the fans hate you so much!

:fyou JM

Thank you. It is beyond ridiculous that Jose plays against LHP. Jimenez is hitting very good against LHP and Graffy hits good against lefties.

It is ridiculous that Jose is always out there. I'm sick and tired of the constant bs that Manuel pulls. He always claims to be a small ball manager, yet he never backs that talk up by implementing it.

The time has ran out. I'm not one to make rash conclusions, I've watched Manuel be a fool for a few years now. This season its been worse because the offense has been atrocious so it really brings out a managers faults.

Every game I watch before plays are made I see so many mistakes. I'd probalby say 2 to 3 a game, which is a real high amount. These aren't the second guessing variety but just areas where he could make something happen with this offense yet he still sits around, for the 3rd month in a row, expecting a whole lot of homers and the offense to just go on an onslaught.

Manuel, it isn't going to happen. You've waited 3 f'in months now for this crap. Why don't you get off your butt and try to make something happen. Put guys in motion, get Jose's sorry self out of the lineup against lefties and for all I care get him out of hte lineup full time.

If it were me, Harris, Hummel and Miles would be up here. Hummel, Miles and Jimenez in the infield while Harris and Rowand rotate in the outfield with Rios long gone and Jose long gone.

Now you got to find a trade partner for Jose, but its time to shake this club up and start developing. IF the team starts winning fine, then make some improvements at the deadline, but if not, continue with the development and by giving them a whole lot of time you can really get guys set for next year or the year after.

But the Sox will continue to fart around and suck and then make the trades much later when you can only scout the guys for about a month to month and a half at the major league level, instead of giving them half a season of development.

I hope some day you feel somone tap on your shoulder and when you turn around the guy says "Hi I'm Mark Buehrle."

I hope some day you feel somone tap on your shoulder and when you turn around the guy says "Hi I'm Mark Buehrle."

Why? Id never wanna meet Buehrle, that ignorant piece of crap.

You see, other people here think players suck but they dont root against them. Well, I think Buehrle sucks and I hate him. In my mind, his wished to go to St Louis have made him so hes no longer part of the Sox. Frank, Maggs, even Val, have all seemed happy here and seemed to show the intention to stay (Val turned down an offer to play in Baltimore for more money, so even tho I think he sucks, I admire him for that). Buehrle just whines about how he wants to leave, then he sucks and and when people boo he questions it. Id boo if I was there. If he loses 20 Im gonna sit here laugh my butt off. Then hell leave and go to St Louis, where theyll laugh at him too. Hehehehe. Didnt everyone ridicule me when I said he reminded me of Todd Ritchie? Well now look whos right! Hey Jas, wheres my mooning smiley! :lol:

Roman,

You can blast me but I think you read the papers too closely.

Why do you say he embarrassed a great franchise (ours is a great franchise?)?

He responded to questions about boos.

I respect him for standing up for himself.

Why have you read so much venom into Mark B's quotes in the paper??

I am no expert on Mark B, but he seems to have Jamie Moyer like potential.

I hate MB with a passion. He insulted this great franchise and I cant ever forgive him...

The only person insulting this "great franchise" right now is JR by his utter failure to do anything to right a sinking ship.

BTW..... you're a f***ing moron if you call yourself a Sox fan and wish ill will on any White Sox player. I couldn't stand Royce K-layton the person, but I always cheered for him and gave him his props when adulation was due. I hated seeing that Todd Ritchie was starting a game last year for the White Sox but I always hoped the best for him as long as he wore a White Sox uniform.

I hope MB goes on a 6-8 win tear. You'll be jocking MB faster than Maury would Crede if Crede hit for the cycle.

I wont ever like MB. I cant stand MB. I cant wait until he leaves and loses 20 for someone else. I did like him once. Last year, I cheered for him to win 20 thru his great outting against the Twins and I, like MB, cried when he lost on a homerun to the little dick Kielty. But thats gone. Now, all MB is is a whiner and a candidate to lose 20. And this year, Im gonna cheer for him to lose 20...