Game Thread: White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins

Chisoxrd5

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 06:37 PM)
Its nice to see them actually stealing. What ever happend to those days? are they coming back? Eh it doesnt matter, timely hitting doesnt exist for the 2006 White Sox.

We're only successful when a bad throwing catcher is behind home plate. Redmond can't throw, and that's why we're being more aggressive today. One of the reasons Pods was so good in the first half of last year was that if there was an average to mediocre catcher behind home, he'd steal every single time.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 06:37 PM)
Freddy for A-rod in the off season?

Freddy for A fishing rod this offseason?

QUOTE(zenryan @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 06:41 PM)
3 months ago I dont think I would ever think to myself that Garland is the only pitcher I have confidence in now.

Fixed

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 06:42 PM)
fixed

Dumb minds think alike. :P

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Talk strategy? You're the same person who blamed the White Sox losing Game 1 of the ALCS because the crowd wasn't loud enough last year (I'll never forget that one). :P

I try to talk strategy more than 99 pct of the people on this board. You will rarely ever hear me say something without trying to support it with an observation or statistic. Also, I don't believe our guys our busting their asses right now. They've been going through the motions, and even Hawk can see that.

Look my only beef is that you always find the negative spin on damn near every situation. You even put a tag on yourself as Mr. Pessimism. WTF is that? PK comes up with 1 & 3 with one out and you immediately insinuate PKDP coming....it is just flat out tiring. Man I sit back and say to myself...kill em PK...lets get POSITIVE energy and CONFIDENCE back on our side. You can start to prove to yourself & the rest of us that you are positive by taking down that silly Mr. Pessimism bit about yourself. I bet if I were to walk about this country with Mr. Pessimism on my chest that I wouldnt get to many takers as friends.....