AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!

El Barto

Solid game. Brian Anderson made a play that may have saved the game and he also hit well...The kid should go from here on out barring matchups against Nolan Ryan and Bob Gibson.

4.5 out again...damnit...Tough one tomorrow....Freddy against a pretty solid Redmond....lets get em

I'm a little surprised that so many consider tonight's game a good win. I though Mark was extremely lucky to get out of the first, was getting hammered when they took him out, and we did jack at the plate for most of the game until the end. If MB cannot go 8 against freaking KC, where is he, really?

Maybe I'm just expecting too much, but it in no way felt like a solid performance, we lucked out when a guy lost the ball in the lights and our boy BA after sitting cool for strike one, then went on to swing at two curves that he couldn't have hit if the bat were 3 feet longer with no outs and men on 2nd and 3rd and a fly ball would have been a good thing

This win and the two against Tampa were absolutely nothing to feel good about. Our 6-1 win against MN was the last "solid" game we've played in a week, IMO

Finally, I come home for some decent news after a long, entertaining day of driving (went to Santa Monica beach!).

Mark with a quality start. Not a shutout, but at some level I don't care, K.C.'s lineup is no longer a bunch of pushovers...all I want from now on are quality starts, because our offense is good enough to win with those most of the time.

Detroit loses, and we close back to where we were before yesterday.

And we have a shot to win the series now.

Thanks for everything you did, Mark and the pen and the offense. Now let's polish it off tomorrow.