And that is a white sox loser...

BearSox

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 12:37 AM)
Its called benching him for a night. How is that so out of order. Giving a guy who has been dragging for the last week or so, a night off to get his mental and physical approach together.

He still does have an .834 ops... which no one on the bench could likely (gload can get hot i suppose) hold for a for an extended time. I am just saying konerko is not the problem at the time... if he ever goes out for a while...

Im neither giving up on Ozzie or blaming him for the Pitching and infrequent hitting woes. What I am wondering iis if Buerhle is finished as a quality starter. Seems when he loses it and that has been too frequently this year, his pitches become little more than BP material. Again tonite, grooved after grooved pitches. Too too many belt high and centrally located. The Chisox do not need to spend 8 million on such mediocrity. I hope KW shows some imagination and offers a contract over weighted in incentives. If he doesn't understand how that works, he should talk to the GM out in Oakland and model it after Thomas' contract.

lb

java script:emoticon(':gosox1:', 'smid_15')

:gosox1:

QUOTE(SinkingShip06 @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 12:31 AM)
YES! the judge and jury are out again. I'm sorry i'm inferior to you based on your own whacked scale. If anyone gets upset at this team for being inconsistant and just not making that all important "run," they have not been watching. It's the story of the season. Some highs, mostly lows. And BTW didn't a moderator just break this sites ZERO TOLERENCE policy of personal attacks? SWEET!

So who were you before you got banned?

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 11:33 PM)
Well Buehrle gets an MRI yesterday, or the day before, or whatever the hell it was, and then tonight only lasts 4+ and gets hit as hard as he has all year (which says a lot this year). Color me suspecious to say the least, and also I must say Hawk's rants on the greatness of Ozzie and how the Hiney Bird STILL bothers him really insulted my intelligence (which is pretty hard to do with me. :P )

Somebody should trademark the term "Buehrle being Buehrle" for nights like this where he is a straight fastball/changeup pitcher at 83 and 72, and everything is left up. That's not a recipe for success.

He actually hit 89 on the speed sign in right field last night for the first time in a long time in games I've been at that he started. But that was gone by 3rd inning-