$75 free at Party Poker

Chisoxfn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 01:01 PM)
IIRC, isn't online gambling illegal in the US? I know that is a huge thing over here, but I think that the companies are usually based overseas so that they can get away with it because US laws do not apply. Let me know if I am wrong on this.

That's right, they're all based overseas or, as in Party Poker's case, on Indian reservations in Canada. Ever seen that Simpsons episode? :D

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 07:26 PM)
I signed up, can you verify that my information was gathered? It seemed like a big pain in the ass, and I'd like to know I got everything right so that I didn't waste my time.

PM or post your Party Poker account names and email addresses and I'll double-check. There's been quite a few sign-ups from Soxtalk.

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:13 PM)
PM or post your Party Poker account names and email addresses and I'll double-check. There's been quite a few sign-ups from Soxtalk.

"jujordan" has not signed up at PartyForFree.Net. Click the link below and go sign up. You can ignore the parts about downloading the software.

We've processed another group of Free Bankrolls. If you've recently signed up, you should see the money in your accounts now.

Any new players who want to try online poker can get $50 free from PartyForFree.net, and an extra $25 from Party Poker after you play 500 hands; 100% risk-free with no deposit or credit card info required.

Use our Bonus Code (GIVEMEMY50) when you download Party Poker and set up your account. You also have to fully complete the sign-up process at PartyForFree.net. Click here to get started:

http://www.partyforfree.net/soxtalk

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 20, 2006 -> 09:13 PM)

Jujordan - We have your information now and everything looks good. You should receive your free bankroll within a couple of days, as soon as Party Poker approves our referral.

Idonno if partypoker has them but for anyone who has money in it i suggest doing a sit and go tourney. like a reg. cash game tourney but only allows a limit of 180 or something like that. I used to only do the reg. tourneys but just did my first sit and go and won 182 dollars :P . with a 4. 40 entry fee.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 23, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
Should the validation of the phone number be the last thing I have to do?

Yes. I see your info and everything looks good. Thanks and good luck!

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Sep 23, 2006 -> 11:45 PM)
Still waiting for my account name to be verified.

Name is BukowskisBrain

Everything looks good Mr. Dylan.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 01:46 AM)
Still waitin on mine too...

UserName Is MHizzle

I found your information, but Party Poker didn't approve our referral. We emailed you the following:

--------------------

Party Poker has advised us your account name ("MHizzle05") is not associated with PartyForFree.net

This could be for one of several reasons:

1) You did not enter the bonus code when you signed up for your account.

2) You have provided us with your Party Poker screen name, instead of account name.

3) You entered your Party Poker account name ("MHizzle05") incorrectly.

Please confirm if this is the correct spelling of your account name.

--------------------

You should reply to the email to get this resolved quickly.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 02:01 AM)
It won't let me create a username for PartyPoker because I have an account with Empire Poker. Why is that? I only have an account for play money on empire, so why isn't it letting me sign up?

Can I delete my empire account somehow?

That's strange. I haven't heard this before. Try creating a Party Poker account using a different email address.

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 06:12 AM)
Everything looks good Mr. Dylan.

Am I still awaiting verification? When I try to log in I get "Sorry, but we did not recognize the login information you entered."

EDIT: I see the account name they registered me under is chbukowski (not sure how that happened). But when I logged in, there was no money to my account.

Edited by BobDylan