$75 free at Party Poker

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 04:07 PM)
You didn't complete the sign-up process on our site. Click the link below and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!! That felt good. :)

OK, I can promise you that I DID follow your instructions and link! You however omitted to mention that this offer is only applicable to those good people who live in the USA or Canada. Unfortunately everybody else in the whole wide world seem to be classed as second rate citizens and are not able to take advantage of your wonderful scheme.

This is the Internet you know, not a local bring and buy sale.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 11:10 AM)
Am I still awaiting verification? When I try to log in I get "Sorry, but we did not recognize the login information you entered."

EDIT: I see the account name they registered me under is chbukowski (not sure how that happened). But when I logged in, there was no money to my account.

Everything looks good on our end. We still have to receive approval from Party Poker before we transfer the money to your account. That should happen on Monday or Tuesday. Hmmm...are you saying that your account name is chbukowski and not what you entered on our site? That would prevent you from being approved...

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 11:44 AM)
OK, I can promise you that I DID follow your instructions and link! You however omitted to mention that this offer is only applicable to those good people who live in the USA or Canada. Unfortunately everybody else in the whole wide world seem to be classed as second rate citizens and are not able to take advantage of your wonderful scheme.

This is the Internet you know, not a local bring and buy sale.

Email your Party Poker account name, email address, mailing address and phone number to marketing@partyforfree.net and we'll manually approve your account. Please reference your screen name at Soxtalk as well. We've had to limit it to North America due to a lot of fraud internationally. While I watch Coronation Street and Most Haunted regularly, I'm not familiar with "bring and buy" sales...care to elaborate?

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 11:51 AM)
So should I have my real money now? Do I have to make the deposit, or will it just go to my account in a few days?

You DO NOT have to make a deposit. We've sent your information off to Party Poker. Once they confirm that you signed up with our bonus code, we'll transfer you the money. Probably Tuesday. You can play the Rookie Freerolls in the meantime if you want. You can win real money.

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 11:59 AM)
Everything looks good on our end. We still have to receive approval from Party Poker before we transfer the money to your account. That should happen on Monday or Tuesday. Hmmm...are you saying that your account name is chbukowski and not what you entered on our site? That would prevent you from being approved...

Initially I got an e-mail that said I entered an invalid account name and that I needed to e-mail back an approved name. I e-mailed back BukowskisBrain. I tried to login today. They said invalid login. So I clicked the "forgot password" link and it e-mailed me a prompt to change my password. From that e-mail it said my login name was chbukowski. I did not, at any point (as far as I can remember) enter that anywhere.

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 05:59 PM)
Email your Party Poker account name, email address, mailing address and phone number to marketing@partyforfree.net and we'll manually approve your account. Please reference your screen name at Soxtalk as well. We've had to limit it to North America due to a lot of fraud internationally. While I watch Coronation Street and Most Haunted regularly, I'm not familiar with "bring and buy" sales...care to elaborate?

Will do. Bring and buy..........charity thing, bring stuff to sell and buy other stuff, all proceeds to some charity.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 01:37 PM)
Will do. Bring and buy..........charity thing, bring stuff to sell and buy other stuff, all proceeds to some charity.

So everybody ends up with somebody else's crap. Makes sense, especially if it goes to a good cause. Got your email and we'll get that processed.

Any new players who want to try online poker can get $50 free from PartyForFree.net, and an extra $25 from Party Poker after you play 500 hands; 100% risk-free with no deposit or credit card info required.

Use our Bonus Code (GIVEMEMY50) when you download Party Poker and set up your account. You also have to fully complete the sign-up process at PartyForFree.net.

Click here to get started: http://www.partyforfree.net/soxtalk

QUOTE(Goober @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 04:18 PM)
hey can i get 50 more, i kind of lost that 50

Unfortunately, we only get paid a referral fee the first time we transfer you $50. The next $50 is on you. That's how they get ya. :)

Any new players who want to try online poker can get $50 free from PartyForFree.net, and an extra $25 from Party Poker after you play 500 hands; 100% risk-free with no deposit or credit card info required.

Use our Bonus Code (GIVEMEMY50) when you download Party Poker and set up your account. You also have to fully complete the sign-up process at PartyForFree.net.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 03:29 PM)
I'm losing interest in this dog s*** real fast...

Not sure I understand you...care to expand on that?

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 05:29 PM)
Still waiting on confirmation for chisoxfan715.

Nobody with the Party Poker account name "chisoxfan715" has signed up at PartyForFree.net. You need to fully complete the sign-up process. As long as you used the bonus code (GIVEMEMY50), you'll still get your money. Click here and ignore the instructions for downloading the software:

http://www.partyforfree.net/soxtalk

You need to get right to the end where our software calls you to verify your phone number.

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
Not sure I understand you...care to expand on that?

Nobody with the Party Poker account name "chisoxfan715" has signed up at PartyForFree.net. You need to fully complete the sign-up process. As long as you used the bonus code (GIVEMEMY50), you'll still get your money. Click here and ignore the instructions for downloading the software:

http://www.partyforfree.net/soxtalk

You need to get right to the end where our software calls you to verify your phone number.

They called me and I got my code and typed it in. Maybe my account name is varba and my screen-name or whatever is chisoxfan715.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 06:54 AM)
I did everything that was asked of me about a week ago, it just doesn't bode well for party poker if its taking weeks to have money processed, why wouldnt I just stick with Ultimate Bet which has been ideal for me for a while now?

Because its free money? My god ive never heard someone b**** about free money so much in my life.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 12:16 AM)
They called me and I got my code and typed it in. Maybe my account name is varba and my screen-name or whatever is chisoxfan715.

Found it. You're pre-approved with PartyForFree. As soon as Party Poker confirms that you signed up correctly using our bonus code, we'll transfer you the money.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 12:55 AM)
I'm really glad my account never worked. :angry:

Your pre-approved as well and should be receiving your money with the next batch. You would have had your money over a week ago if you'd signed up correctly the first time around. Thankfully our support team was able to walk you through it.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 02:54 AM)
I did everything that was asked of me about a week ago, it just doesn't bode well for party poker if its taking weeks to have money processed, why wouldnt I just stick with Ultimate Bet which has been ideal for me for a while now?

jujordan is also pre-approved. The Free Bankroll promotion is a new and very successful promotion at Party Poker. Sometimes they are delayed in processing the referrals from affiliates (like PartyForFree.Net). We don't get paid until you get paid, so we want to give you the money. We just need Party Poker to tell us that they will indeed pay us before we pay you. That's all. Sorry for the delay. Please forgive us. :)

Edited by PartyForFree

We've just received final approval from Party Poker. Everyone should see money in their Party Poker accounts now. Everyone except redandwhite. :)

Dear redandwhite,

Your information has been received and your account approved by Party Poker. However, since you claim to be "losing interest in this dogs***", I have personally put a hold on your funds until you complete the following:

1) Please compose a complimentary Haiku about PartyForFree.Net

2) Please compose a limerick about the Toronto Maple Leafs. Include a reference to Wendel Clark and his jersey number. This must also be complimentary.

3) Apologize for your impatience.

4) Post a link to a good recipe for peanut butter and jam sandwiches

Once you have completed these 4 requirements to my satisfaction, we will deposit $50 into your Party Poker account. I hope this makes free money more interesting to you. Please let me know if you require any clarification.

Any new players who want to try online poker do not have to compose Haikus and limericks like redandwhite to get $50 free from PartyForFree.net, and an extra $25 from Party Poker after you play 500 hands; 100% risk-free with no deposit or credit card info required.

Edited by PartyForFree

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 05:59 PM)

You DO NOT have to make a deposit. We've sent your information off to Party Poker. Once they confirm that you signed up with our bonus code, we'll transfer you the money. Probably Tuesday. You can play the Rookie Freerolls in the meantime if you want. You can win real money.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 06:37 PM)

I must have done something very wrong. Still says my account is play money only. Should I delete all programmes from my PC and start again?

Edited by DePloderer

I registered on the 19th of September.

I got this E-Mail on the 21st:

"Party Poker has advised us there was a problem with your player account ( Zoom410 ).

They have provided us with the following reason(s):

Party Poker has advised us your account name ("Zoom410") is not associated with PartyForFree.net

This could be for one of several reasons:

1) You did not enter the bonus code when you signed up for your account.

2) You have provided us with your Party Poker screen name, instead of account name.

3) You entered your Party Poker account name ("Zoom410") incorrectly.

Please confirm if this is the correct spelling of your account name.

Please email us with the required corrections and we will continue with the verification process."

I sent an E-Mail back as soon as I saw it (think it was like the 22nd or so) in hopes of resolving the issue. I know that the account name is correct, and I'm 99% sure that I entered the bonus code correctly. It also appears that that is my account name and not my screen name. I'm not entirely sure what my problem is. Do my account names have to match or something? I'm not sure what else I could have screwed up...

Think you can help me?

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because its free money? My god ive never heard someone b**** about free money so much in my life.

What the f*** are you talking about?

You don't see Mcdonalds having $.25 cent hamburger days and then you going to the register and saying "oh.. this was just a sneaky, cheap, slimy way to bring you into our restaurant, your hamburgers will be given to you sometime in the next month."

I'm completely content with Ultimate Bet, I've been gambling there and Sports Interaction for months, as far as I am concerned, for me to change I want some incentive to do so. $50 dollars is nice, very nice infact, but if I'm going to be b****ed around and advised to complete a bunch of these time consuming tasks, I'm going to expect the other party involved to care for there customers and treat them with the same respect as I had for them.

It really isn't free money, whatsoever. You can't even take it out until you've pretty much lost it all. Still, I would have used the $50 dollars up and continued to place money in my account until I either had none or had won an insane amount.

Never heard somebody b**** about free money so much in my life.. give me a break.. What? One post? What a joke.

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We've just received final approval from Party Poker. Everyone should see money in their Party Poker accounts now. Everyone except redandwhite. :)

Dear redandwhite,

Your information has been received and your account approved by Party Poker. However, since you claim to be "losing interest in this dogs***", I have personally put a hold on your funds until you complete the following:

1) Please compose a complimentary Haiku about PartyForFree.Net

2) Please compose a limerick about the Toronto Maple Leafs. Include a reference to Wendel Clark and his jersey number. This must also be complimentary.

3) Apologize for your impatience.

4) Post a link to a good recipe for peanut butter and jam sandwiches

Once you have completed these 4 requirements to my satisfaction, we will deposit $50 into your Party Poker account. I hope this makes free money more interesting to you. Please let me know if you require any clarification.

Any new players who want to try online poker do not have to compose Haikus and limericks like redandwhite to get $50 free from PartyForFree.net, and an extra $25 from Party Poker after you play 500 hands; 100% risk-free with no deposit or credit card info required.

Congratulations, slime ball. You just lost the one customer who'd have actually spent money.

Peace Party Poker.

Edited by redandwhite