Halloween costumes

SnB

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 09:50 AM)
The Mastercard commercials are popular this year from what I've been hearing.

Wear regualr clothes. Attach a sign that says "Shirt: $30...Jeans: $50...Shoes: $70......Halloween costume that took minimal effort: Priceless.

I'm trying to think of something that involves something Vegas related. Like a poker chip (on your shoulder) or something like that.

Keep 'em coming. These are good. :cheers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girlfriend of mine is doing this. Wearing a skeleton costume with a bikini over it and a Nicole Ritchie nametag.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 09:59 AM)
For Vegas you could do something really wrong and dress up like Rep Foley somehow...

The pedophile thing is popular. A Priest with a little boy attached to the "front" of him is waaaay overplayed in Vegas every year. Last year we saw at least 20 of them at one party.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 09:04 AM)
I picked up these hilarious tight leather pants, I had thought I was going to be Dog the Bounty Hunter too. I want to be something else, but it seems like that is the only option.

As for the vest, I picked up a beat up old black sweatshirt that I cut the sleeves off of. Looks good, will keep my body warm as all of my blood flows to my hands and feet as well.

good idea, I'll probably just roll with that, yeah, for the pants I'll probably just do some of those cargo pants with a lot of pockets, wish I had a girl to roll with because a Beth costume with novelty size fake boobs would be awesome