Halloween costumes

SnB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 11, 2006 -> 10:23 AM)
Poor thing. :P I got a few ideas this year, we'll see what happens.

She'll like it. Plus Halloween is a Tuesday, so she'll be too tired from Doggy Day Care to fight me on it. :) It'll be adorable.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Oct 11, 2006 -> 09:21 AM)
I probably wont' get dressed up (since I'll get trick-or-treaters at my house), but I am making the dog wear angel wings and probably a halo.

well at least we know you're not a crazy cat lady yet ;)

QUOTE(Soxy @ Oct 13, 2006 -> 12:35 PM)
World's cutest dog.

littleangel.jpg

Awww.. Last year Ginger (the 70 lber) was the angel and Abby (the 15 lber) was the devil. I was surprised they liked the costumes. This year.. not sure if we'll even be home to hand out candy.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 13, 2006 -> 01:56 PM)
Awww.. Last year Ginger (the 70 lber) was the angel and Abby (the 15 lber) was the devil. I was surprised they liked the costumes. This year.. not sure if we'll even be home to hand out candy.

Caton's about 60lbs, but only 6 mos, so she'll keep growing. She actually does like the wings (not so much the headband), but what can you do. It should be exciting.

She's actually wearing a little children's costume because I had a hard time finding a good doggie costume that would fit her.

Not long ago, I went to a Halloween party and had $5.00 for anyone who could guess what I was. Nobody guessed right! Here goes................I came in with a black kettle strapped around my neck filled up with bars of Dial soap! What am I??

I'll be cruel!! I'll let you think about it and I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) to post the answer! Until then........got any ideas??????

Small hint.....try to think of the most ridiculous answer that you can that pertain to the props.

Not long ago, I went to a Halloween party and had $5.00 for anyone who could guess what I was. Nobody guessed right! Here goes................I came in with a black kettle strapped around my neck filled up with bars of Dial soap! What am I??

I'll be cruel!! I'll let you think about it and I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) to post the answer! Until then........got any ideas??????

Small hint.....try to think of the most ridiculous answer that you can that pertain to the props.

Calling the Kettle Black.

Where is my money?