Happy One Year Anniversary!!!!

Rowand44

Talk about a memorable time. From watching Game's 1 and 2 in Chicago. All of us going crazy at the bar during game 2 when Paulie went yard on the grand slam (as Jim is running back) and Brian is heaving and than Pods hitting the amazing HR.

Game 3 being back home nervous about every pitch, thinking we were going to lose the game a million times over during the 8th/9th/10th/11th innings and than all of a sudden Geoff Blum goes bam and than we get an insurance run and closer Buehrle shuts things down.

And than Uribe making two of the most unbelievable post-season plays in White Sox history and John Rooney's epic call.

Wow, what a great time a year ago was. And than there was SNB's favorite part...the playoff beard, LOL.

"A swing, and a high fly ball, deep right center field. This is way back in the gap. AND ITS A GONER! A WHITE SOX WINNER! A WINNER ON A PODSEDNIK HOME RUN, AND THE WHITE SOX GO UP TWO GAMES TO NOTHING IN THE 20-05 WORLD SERIES!"- John Rooney calling Scott Podsednik's walkoff home run in Game 2 on ESPN Radio 1000.

World Series 2005 Final Out

Honestly, I was 32, I had already hit my "bitter years" and you showed me there really was hope for the impossible. I guess, in the grander scheme its a small thing, but you guys showed me that maybe anything IS possible. Good God, I sound like the end of a Christmas movie...but thanks guys. I'm watchin' Sox Pride as we speak. And if any member of that team ever buys his own dinner in town - I'll vomit!!

the 2005 white sox will go down as one of the best teams of all time and i am proud that i was a part of that, as we all were. Go wire-to-wire all season long in first place and only lose 1 game in the postseason?!? Yea that will shut up any Detroit of this year comparision to that team. Last years White Sox by far was waaaaayy better than this years Tiger team.

I was recently thinking about last postseason, and think about it. it was as drama-filled and exciting as an 11-1 run can get. every game was close, and all season, we beat times like the Red Sox, Yankees and Astros in the same fashion as the Royals or Devil Rays. here's to the 2005 Sox! :cheers :gosox3: :cheers