Kitties

GoodAsGould

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 9, 2006 -> 04:27 PM)
Those are funny.

I don't get the ones that say, "I'm in your ____, ____ your ____"

I think that the random sayings add to the obscurity of the whole site. The crazier the better i think.

Oh and the cats are cute too. :ph34r:

I guess this is a good place to add these. The newest addition to our family:

babykitty2.jpg

babykitty1.jpg

Shes about 11 weeks old now but these were taken when she was about 6 weeks. Our other cat who is about 2 years old likes her because now she has a playmate. Our third cat is about 11 or 12 and out of the "playing stage". She gets a little testy when the younger ones try to play with her.

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 9, 2006 -> 12:40 PM)
They would be better without the dumbass comments written all over the pictures. But the pictures are great.

I agree completely.

The pictures really make me want to get out of the dorms and into an apartment, preferably one where I can get a cat. This isn't anything new, was planning on doing it anyway this summer if possible (definitely getting the apartment at least, probably one where I can get a cat, although thats tougher to find), but this just enhances the feeling :P

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Nov 9, 2006 -> 11:57 PM)
I guess this is a good place to add these. The newest addition to our family:

babykitty2.jpg

babykitty1.jpg

Shes about 11 weeks old now but these were taken when she was about 6 weeks. Our other cat who is about 2 years old likes her because now she has a playmate. Our third cat is about 11 or 12 and out of the "playing stage". She gets a little testy when the younger ones try to play with her.

Nice pics! Two summers ago my cat had kittens in my closet, and those pics reminded me of those great times having 5 kittens living in my room.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 12:00 AM)
Nice pics! Two summers ago my cat had kittens in my closet, and those pics reminded me of those great times having 5 kittens living in my room.

We got her when we were camping of all places. My mom and wife were walking around and a lady had a basket full of free kittens. So she convinced me that we need another one.

We picked her because she was the most feisty. All the other ones were perfectly happy to sit in the basket. She climbed right out every time we put her in. We knew she'd make a good playmate for the bigger cat.