The best part of watching on FSN

DonkeyKongerko

I believe it was the 4th inning, Sox go up 12-1 and Rowand is up and looks at ball 3 to go 3-0.  Then Chimp says...absolutely nothing.  The silence lasted about 10 or 15 seconds.  It was beautiful, thanks Sox. :D

I miss watching them on WGN, when I had WGN here in NY

I still remember the game when Valentin homered against the scrubs and gave the Sammee impression. The cubs announcers were just beside themselves. It was hilarious.

I have to put up with the cubs announcers on Sunday when WGN has the game. But to see the Sox it will be worth it. Hope we are going for a sweep.

they are not as fun and chimpy and carter last year that was classic sometimes i mean they were like dumb and dumber up there all the time

Chimp still blows but he sounds much better with Stone in the booth to give a practical perspective. Case in point, when ShamME lost the ball in the 4th off Maggs bat, Chimp wanted to blame the "Sanyo Blimp." Stone countered with something to the effect of, "Well..... you could blame the sun..... but it's always in the sky..... in the same location..... nearly every day when you play RF just the same." :lol: Stone's little way I think of telling Chimp to shut the hell up and not make excuses for a botched play.

Chimp still blows but he sounds much better with Stone in the booth to give a practical perspective. Case in point, when ShamME lost the ball in the 4th off Maggs bat, Chimp wanted to blame the "Sanyo Blimp." Stone countered with something to the effect of, "Well..... you could blame the sun..... but it's always in the sky..... in the same location..... nearly every day when you play RF just the same."  :lol: Stone's little way I think of telling Chimp to shut the hell up and not make excuses for a botched play.

Stoney does have some class. Of course, he learned that when he pitched on the south side.

Chimp still blows but he sounds much better with Stone in the booth to give a practical perspective. Case in point, when ShamME lost the ball in the 4th off Maggs bat, Chimp wanted to blame the "Sanyo Blimp." Stone countered with something to the effect of, "Well..... you could blame the sun..... but it's always in the sky..... in the same location..... nearly every day when you play RF just the same."  :lol: Stone's little way I think of telling Chimp to shut the hell up and not make excuses for a botched play.

"The sun's been up there for a long time. And it's usually in the same spot."

LMAO

they are not as fun and chimpy and carter last year that was classic sometimes i mean they were like dumb and dumber up there all the time

LOL, Remember when Joe didn't even know what day his kids started school.. He goes my kids start tomorow and Chimnp goes tommorow is Saturday Partner.. And then HillBillie Joe goes ohh then the next day and CHIMP goes well it's sunday and Hillbillie goes.. Ohhh then Monday!!! LOL!!!!!!

And the game when Wood got Hammered by the sox last year, He was blaming the Wrigley mound for Wood lack of control.. Saying he didn't know his home parks mound cause he hadn't pitched there in a month.. I really ROFLAMO that day

LOL, Remember when Joe didn't even know what day his kids started school.. He goes my kids start tomorow and Chimnp goes tommorow is Saturday Partner.. And then HillBillie Joe goes ohh then the next day and CHIMP goes well it's sunday and Hillbillie goes.. Ohhh then Monday!!! LOL!!!!!!

And the game when Wood got Hammered by the sox last year, He was blaming the Wrigley mound for Wood lack of control.. Saying he didn't know his home parks mound cause he hadn't pitched there in a month.. I really ROFLAMO that day

LMAO...sounds like not watching the Cubs has caused me to miss out on some good humor. :lol:

I do remember that one.

Asshat is right....you wanna talk about dumb and dumber....Chimp and Joe should have been in the original

That is a great line by Stone.

I like the way Hawk and DJ will sort of rip on the Sox when we suck.

Do the Cubs announcers ever do that? I'm not flaming just curious since I get precious few games on TV in KC area.

Does Santo ever rip the Cubs on the radio?

p.s. Nice job by Crede belting the s*** out of the ball today.

Do the Cubs announcers ever do that? I'm not flaming just curious since I get precious few games on TV in KC area.

Stone will say something cynical like, "You can't expect to win ballgames when your players don't do the little things."

Chip just says something stupid about the blimps or the sun or the best is when he goes silent.

Ron Santo = "NOOOOO OH NOOOOOOO" (btw DOES ANYBODY HAVE THIS ON TAPE???? I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE)

OMG.. I have this game on tape. It was the funniest thing, EVER!!

Oh.. the memories!

Guest hotsoxchick1

Oh.. the memories!

ahh joe carter.... with his ..."slammin samme" this and "slammin samme" that.... geez if i had a penny for each time he said "slammin samme" during a game i would be a freakin bizallionaire........... :D

Oh.. the memories!

ahh joe carter.... with his ..."slammin samme" this and "slammin samme" that.... geez if i had a penny for each time he said "slammin samme" during a game i would be a freakin bizallionaire........... :D

No s***. And at one point the camera is right on Wood's face and he looks like he's about to start crying.. OMG.. I get hysterical every time I see it. I bring it out when Jim's mom comes over.. LOL. She hasn't seen the light yet.

Stone will say something cynical like, "You can't expect to win ballgames when your players don't do the little things."

Chip just says something stupid about the blimps or the sun or the best is when he goes silent.

Ron Santo = "NOOOOO OH NOOOOOOO" (btw DOES ANYBODY HAVE THIS ON TAPE???? I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE)

I don't have it on tape, but the best Santo "Oh No!" was back in '98..... Cubs vs. Brewers..... 9th Inning..... 2 Outs..... Cubs Up By 2 Trying To Win The WildCard..... and BRANT BROWN DROPPED THE GODDAMN BALL LETTING ALL 3 BREWERS SCORE TO WIN THE GAME!!!!! I can hear it now.....

"NNNNNOOOOO!" "OH GOD JESUS NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

:headbang