What Do You Do Poll

Texsox

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do when you are at a friends house and the toilet starts to over flow, but stops just short of the rim?

• Breath a sigh of relief and walk out pretending not to know
    • Frantically look for a plunger
    • Call for your friend
    • Laugh hysterically and call your friend in to check it out
    • Damn Tex, you must really be bored today

I was just reading a letter from a friend who had this happen when he was visiting his girlfriend's parents. He quietly told his girlfriend was was happening and she hollers across the house, "hey dad, the toilet is overflowing again, when will you fix that damn thing?". He about died from embarrassment as her dad defended the toilet. As I was reading I almost choked.

QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 11:50 AM)
I said look for a plunger, but actually, I only go at home.

Ditto that. But other people don't only go at home, and most times those people don't pay attention to see if their crap has made it out of town yet. So, I usually have to fix their problems. Yuck.

Me and a few friends were talking about this last week. I try my best not to drop the deuce at someone else's house unless I feel comfortable doing so. Other than that, I will only do it if it's an emergency.

But it's happened before and I always look for the plunger.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 07:16 PM)
I never say "take a dump" or "take a s***" because you aren't taking anything. I fancy "leave a dump" or "leave a s***".

I suppose if you wish to over analyze the terminology behind a movement that much it is your choice...

Funny thing is that i did this to one of my best friends and his toilet overflowed and he had to clean it up! LOL i know i'm an asshole but he was the one that held down the knob to overflow the toilet so its not my fault i feel! This happened like 3 weeks ago and he's been holding a grudge ever since! The bathroom doesn't smell the same either!

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 07:16 PM)
I never say "take a dump" or "take a s***" because you aren't taking anything. I fancy "leave a dump" or "leave a s***".

I'll bet you never throw up either ;)

:D