2007 Fantasy Baseball Sign Up

ZoomSlowik

Since Yahoo should be opening early next week, I'm going to get started on sign ups. Please include the following information in your post:

1) What format you prefer playing (head to head or roto)

2) Your relative level of experience (experience is not required to play, I'd just rather not put beginners in the stronger leagues)

3) Your league preference (if you have played before)

4) Whether or not you are willing to be a league commisioner (especially for people that have done it in the past and/or veteran players/posters)

Leagues will be setup/announced when the rosters are full, with new leagues being formed as demand requires. Nothing will be announced until Yahoo opens at the earliest, and probably later. Do not panick if I haven't responded or placed you in a league yet, I will be paying attention to this league and taking notes.

Good luck and have fun! :cheers

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) What format you prefer playing - Head to Head

2) Your relative level of experience - Very Experienced

3) Your league preference - I was in Leagues 1 and 5 last year so I guess those 2.

4) Whether or not you are willing to be a league commisioner - If you need a commish, I'd be happy to run a league.

1) What format you prefer playing: Head to Head (though I'd like a Roto team too if I can be in 2 leagues)

2) Your relative level of experience: Experienced enough. I welcome the chance to play in a league where EVERYONE sets their lineups.

3) Your league preference: Yeah.

4) Whether or not you are willing to be a league commisioner (especially for people that have done it in the past and/or veteran players/posters): I've never been a Commish and would prefer to keep it that way but if there's desperation for Commissioners I guess I'd give it a whirl.

:gosox3:

1) What format you prefer playing (head to head or roto)

Head

2) Your relative level of experience (experience is not required to play, I'd just rather not put beginners in the stronger leagues)

Pretty experience

3) Your league preference (if you have played before)

I have been in league 2 for a few years, Id like to try 1 to play with some different people, but im down either way.

4) Whether or not you are willing to be a league commisioner (especially for people that have done it in the past and/or veteran players/posters)

Preferably no. but if you really need one just contact me and ask.

1) What format you prefer playing (head to head or roto) Head to Head

2) Your relative level of experience (experience is not required to play, I'd just rather not put beginners in the stronger leagues) 8 Years

3) Your league preference (if you have played before) The most competitive league available

4) Whether or not you are willing to be a league commisioner (especially for people that have done it in the past and/or veteran players/posters) If needed

1) What format you prefer playing (head to head or roto) Doesn't matter

2) Your relative level of experience (experience is not required to play, I'd just rather not put beginners in the stronger leagues) Been in fantasy baseball for the last 13 years including Soxtalk #1 and Commish of Soxtalk #4 the last two years.

3) Your league preference (if you have played before) Doesn't matter.

4) Whether or not you are willing to be a league commisioner (especially for people that have done it in the past and/or veteran players/posters) Yeah, I'll be commish again if needed.