my 100th

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

post of the day.......whew and im tired........thats hard work.........lol. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ............now onto another 100.....gotta catch up to jas....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Does the board keep track of how many posts you "post" in 24 hour period?

yeah i think it does.........go to the main page of the message boards.....there should be a top 10 for the day..............ill be willing to bet im on the top of the list lol.......... :headbang hey what can i say.. this is what happens when i get bored out of my skull............and when im left alone to babysit a dozen or so beers and half gallon of margaritas......... :D

yeah i think it does.........go to the main page of the message boards.....there should be a top 10 for the day..............ill be willing to bet im on the top of the list lol.......... :headbang hey what can i say.. this is what happens when i get bored out of my skull............and when im left alone to babysit a dozen or so beers and half gallon of margaritas......... :D

Well, I'm getting a migraine staring into this monitor..I'm off...back at my usual time after midnight...just hope the Sox can hold onto this 2-0 lead.... :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well, I'm getting a migraine staring into this monitor..I'm off...back at my usual time after midnight...just hope the Sox can hold onto this 2-0 lead.... :cheers

ok see ya then.. hope they hold onto this lead and we have good news for ya .. like we win..........have a good one......

ahhh you should have a body to keep you interested in something else

Guest hotsoxchick1
ahhh you should have a body to keep you interested in something else

as i said in another thread .. i have a plethora.. its the 7th day and i need a break....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Amazing hsc, you have fully proved you have no life... :D  :lol:  :bang  :bang

:fyou why arent you out shooting trap?????? you have no life........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I thought you where gonna say 100th orgasm ................

lol well i can say that i have had that too........but it doesnt count on here...... :D

post of the day.......whew and im tired........thats hard work.........lol. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ............now onto another 100.....gotta catch up to jas....... :D

Well, I've made over 100 posts in a day...Just at a different message board (www.blackhawkzone.com). Join the ranks!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well, I've made over 100 posts in a day...Just at a different message board (www.blackhawkzone.com).  Join the ranks!!!

ahh im just waiting on 7000.....its coming up here very soon........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
wow look what i did when months ago i began making threads to celebrate my monumental posts. I guess im just one of those trend setters.

see what you started....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
ONLY  10 away :o  :o  :o

yeah i noticed that........im gettin up there..........do i get a reward for 7000????? lol.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Geez I thought it was your 100th birthday :o  :D  :ph34r:

:o yikes im old but nowhere near that old......... :D i can still :headbang with the best of em.........